- 10 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 12 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 24 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- News Have already said I will return for second-term: Fadnavis on Maha CM post
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Maruti Suzuki will be launching their latest-iteration Ertiga MPV in the Indian market on the 21 November. The new Ertiga comes with a fresh design, updated styling on both the exterior and interiors and a host of new features.
The new Maruti Ertiga will come powered with the new 1.5-litre petrol engine. This is the same engine seen on the recently updated Ciaz sedan.
The 1.5-litre petrol power unit produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a standard five-speed gearbox or the optional four-speed torque converter automatic transmission. The 1.5-litre engine will also come mated to Maruti Suzuki's smart mild-hybrid technology.
The new Ertiga will also be available in a diesel option. This will be the same 1.3-litre DDiS unit which produces 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. The diesel engine will be mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, without the AMT option. The diesel power unit will also be mated to a mild-hybrid system.
The new Ertiga will be part of the new HEARTECT platform, similar to the Swift and Dzire models. This will allow for larger dimensions, as well as a longer wheelbase. The MPV will come with a host of features including LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, larger 16-inch alloy wheels and a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new Maruti Ertiga will continue to be available in four variants: LXi/LDi, VXi/VDi, ZXi/ZDi and ZXi+/ZDi+. The MPV will also come in five colour options of Silver, White, Blue, Grey and a new Pearl Metallic Auburn Red.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ertiga MPV
The all-new Maruti Ertiga is all set to be launched in the country. The new Ertiga, with its larger dimensions and additional features, will offer stiff competition to its rivals in the MPV segment. These include the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Mahindra Marazzo.