- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has announced a service campaign for the new Ciaz. Maruti Suzuki has also stated that this is not a recall. Under the service campaign, the speedometer assembly and the owner's manual of the new Maruti Ciaz diesel will be replaced.
The service campaign is applicable to Zeta and Alpha trim of the new Maruti Ciaz. Maruti Suzuki has revealed that 880 units of Ciaz manufactured between August 1, 2018, to September 21, 2018, have been affected by this service campaign.
Maruti Suzuki dealers have already started to notify the owners from October 29, 2018. The affected models will be inspected and the faulty components will be replaced free of cost. Owners of the new Maruti Ciaz can also check whether their car is affected or not by entering chassis number of the sedan on the official website.
The new 2018 Maruti Ciaz was launched in the Indian market in August 2018 at a starting price of Rs 8.19 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Ciaz is offered in four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha with both the petrol and diesel engine options.
The petrol variant of the new Maruti Ciaz draws power from an all-new 1.5-litre engine that produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol engine also features SHVS smart hybrid technology.
The diesel model of the Ciaz is powered by the existing 1.3-litre unit that is tuned to produce 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine is coupled with a 5-speed manual gearbox. The diesel engine also gets mild hybrid technology with a lithium-ion battery to store the energy generated during regenerative braking.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ciaz Service Campaign
Maruti Suzuki has announced a service campaign for the new Ciaz to replace the speedometer and owners manual. Only the Zeta and Alpha trim of the diesel model has been affected by this issue. Maruti Suzuki has taken the right step to inform the owners about this minor problem with the Ciaz.