- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 6 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Technology Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- News Lok Sabha election: Counting of votes today; Nation awaits result with bated breath
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India's leading passenger car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the 2018 Ciaz facelift in the country. Ahead of that, the 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift has been spotted without any camouflage and the latest images also partially reveal the interior of the facelifted sedan.
The 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift comes with an updated front end which gives the car a refreshed look. The front fascia of the 2018 Ciaz features a sloping bonnet, smaller grille and redesigned sleek swept back headlamps. The sedan also gets a redesigned bumper with updated air dam and new fog lamps.
On the side profile, the 2018 Ciaz features the same multi-spoke alloy wheels, chrome door handles and ORVMs as the currently sold model. The rear end of the new Maruti Ciaz facelift also remains identical to the outgoing model except for the redesigned LED tail light cluster.
The interior of the Maruti Ciaz facelift looks similar to the outgoing model, but looking closer at image reveals the addition of cruise control feature. The cabin gets a 2-DIN audio system, and it appears to be a Zeta trim. The Alpha trim comes with a touchscreen infotainment system. Apart from that the overall design of the dashboard remains the same.
The 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift is likely to draw power from an all-new 1.5-litre petrol engine which will replace the existing 1.4-litre engine. The diesel variant of the Maruti Ciaz facelift will continue to feature the same 1.3-litre engine with SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle From Suzuki) technology.
Transmission options include a 5-speed manual gearbox on both the petrol and diesel engines. Maruti Suzuki is also expected to introduce a new automatic gearbox (AMT) to replace the 4-speed torque converter offered in the petrol model.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift
Since its launch in the Indian market, the Maruti Ciaz has not been updated. Now, the company is all set to introduce the facelifted avatar of the sedan with several updates to the exterior and interior design. The 2018 Ciaz is also expected to get few additional features such as cruise control.
Maruti Suzuki is expected to launch the Ciaz facelift by the end of this year that is during the festive season. The Maruti Ciaz facelift will rival the likes of the Honda City and Hyundai Verna.
Spy Image Courtesy: Twitter