- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- 1 hr ago MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Harrier — How Does The Brit Stack Up Against It Rivals?
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted Testing With Several Improvements & New Engine
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month Of Launch
- News Congress made us realise importance of strong leadership: Union minister
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Lifestyle What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki has announced that the official bookings for the 2018 Ciaz facelift will commence from August 10, 2018. The new Maruti Ciaz facelift will be launched in the Indian market on August 20, 2018. The 2018 Maruti Ciaz will feature updates to the exterior and interior design and few additional features.
The new Maruti Ciaz can be booked across all the Nexa dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,000. The new Ciaz can also be booked through the Nexa website. Maruti Suzuki states that the new Ciaz will strengthen the company's position in the premium sedan segment in the Indian market.
The currently sold Ciaz has been in the Indian market for quite some time and the sedan desperately needed an update. In fact, the sales of the sedan have been dropping in the past six months. The new Ciaz is expected to change the fortunes of the sedan in the country as it will be better equipped to tackle the competition.
The new Maruti Ciaz facelift will feature a more sporty and premium design as compared to the outgoing model. The front fascia of the sedan will feature a newly designed grille, bumper and LED projector headlamp with LED daytime running lights. The new Ciaz will sport an aggressive and bold stance.
The rear profile of the upcoming Maruti Ciaz facelift will feature a revamped LED tail light cluster and slightly redesigned bumper. The interior of the updated sedan is likely to sport an updated dashboard design with new features. Expect the seat upholstery to be more premium and upmarket.
The Maruti Ciaz will be powered by an all-new 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The Ciaz facelift will retain the 1.3-litre diesel engine that is good for 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both the engines will be paired with a mild hybrid system (SHVS).
Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or a new 5-speed automatic which will replace the 4-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Maruti Ciaz Facelift
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Ciaz facelift in the Indian market. The new Ciaz will feature a new design and additional features and premium interior design. With the launch of the Ciaz facelift in the country, Maruti Suzuki is looking to strengthen its position in the premium sedan segment.