TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
India's leading passenger vehicle manufacturer Maruti Suzuki is all set to introduce the facelifted Ciaz sedan in the country. Now, a report from GaadiWaadi states that the new Maruti Ciaz will be launched in India in October 2018, when the festive season begins in the country.
The new Maruti Ciaz facelift is expected to feature subtle changes to the exterior design. Maruti Suzuki has been testing the facelifted Ciaz for quite some time on Indian roads. The new Maruti Ciaz will feature a revised bumper, a new grille and newly designed centre air dam.
The side profile of the facelifted Maruti Ciaz is likely to get newly designed 16-inch alloy wheels. The rear profile of the sedan might feature a revamped bumper, a new tail light cluster and new tailgate design. The updates will be minor as compared to the current-gen model.
On the mechanical front, the new Maruti Ciaz facelift will draw power from a new 1.5-litre petrol engine. The new engine will produce an improved power output of around 103.2bhp and 138.4Nm of torque. The 1.4-litre petrol engine produces 91bhp and 130Nm of torque.
Maruti Suzuki is also expected to replace the 1.3-litre diesel engine with the newly developed 1.5-litre unit at a later phase. The 1.3-litre diesel engine produces 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. The transmission options include a 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic gearbox on the petrol variant and the diesel engine gets a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The interior of the new Maruti facelift is expected to feature more upmarket dashboard and seat upholstery and several new features. The new Ciaz might get an electric sunroof, additional safety features, improved material on the cabin and improved comfort levels.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ciaz Facelift
Maruti Suzuki is all set to up its ante in the sedan segment by introducing the new Ciaz facelift. Apart from the new Ciaz, Maruti Suzuki will also launch the new 2018 Ertiga which was recently revealed.
The new Maruti Ciaz is expected to be priced between Rs 8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh ex-showroom and will rival the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid.