- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
India's leading car maker Maruti Suzuki has been testing the 2018 Ciaz facelift for quite some time on Indian roads. Now, GaadiWaadi reports that the 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will be launched in the Indian market on August 20, 2018. The new Ciaz will feature cosmetic and mechanical updates.
The overall design of the 2018 Maruti Ciaz remains similar to the currently sold model except for some subtle changes. The facelifted Ciaz features a redesigned front end with the new front bumper and revamped grille. The sedan also gets newly designed headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lights.
On the side profile, the new 2018 Maruti Suzuki facelift largely remains unchanged except for the newly designed alloy wheels. The rear profile of the Maruti Ciaz gets newly designed tail light cluster with stylish LED elements. The rear bumper is also revamped and it looks sporty as compared to the current model.
The interior of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki will not receive any major updates and will follow the same design language. The only change will be the addition of the wooden trim on the dashboard and door trims. Other features include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, leather seat upholstery and cruise control.
The biggest change comes in the form a new engine as the 2018 Maruti CIaz will draw power from a new 1.5-litre petrol engine. The bigger 1.5-litre unit replaces the 1.4-litre engine and produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. The petrol engine will be offered with SHVS mild hybrid technology.
The diesel engine will be the same 1.3-litre unit. The 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift is will come equipped with a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and Maruti Suzuki is also expected to offer a new automatic gearbox which will replace the 4-speed AT.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Ciaz facelift in the Indian market in August 2018. The updated sedan has been spotted several times on Indian roads and will feature new front and rear design. The biggest change will be the new petrol engine with mild hybrid technology. The new Ciaz will rival the likes of Honda City, Toyota Yaris, Skoda Rapid, Hyundai Verna and Volkswagen Vento.