- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new Ciaz facelift in the Indian market on August 20, 2018. The new 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will sport an updated exterior design and new features. Now, RushLane reports that the top-spec variant of the new Maruti Ciaz will get six airbags.
The currently sold Maruti Ciaz comes with dual front airbags and driver's seatbelt reminder as standard safety feature across all the variants. The facelifted Maruti Ciaz will be offered with dual airbags, ABS, Speed Alert System and seatbelt warning for driver and front passenger as standard across all the trim levels.
The top-spec trim of the 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will feature six airbags. The Speed Alert System on the new Ciaz will beep twice every 60 seconds when the car is moving at a speed of 80-120km/h. When the car is moving at a speed of above 120km/h, there will be a continuous beep to warn the driver.
On the design front, the new 2018 Ciaz facelift features a redesigned front bumper, slightly reworked headlamp design with projector lights and LED daytime running lights, newly designed grille and new fog lamp housing. The side profile of the new sedan remains the same except for the new alloy wheels.
The rear fascia of the 2018 Maruti Ciaz gets slightly redesigned tail lamp cluster and a new bumper. Apart from there are no major changes done to the exterior design. The interior also sports the same design except for new wooden trims on the dashboard and doors. The instrument cluster is revised and gets a MID.
The 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will draw power from an all-new 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol engine will also feature SHVS mild hybrid system. The diesel model of the new Ciaz will continue to utilise the same 1.3-litre engine mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift
Maruti Suzuki will launch the new Ciaz facelift on August 20, 208. The updated avatar of the Ciaz features subtle changes to the exterior and interior design. The biggest change will be the new 1.5-litre petrol engine which now comes with mild hybrid technology. The SHVS will improve the overall fuel efficiency of the sedan.