- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new 2018 Ciaz facelift in the country in the coming months. Now, the bookings for the 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift has commenced across all the Nexa dealerships in the country. This suggests that the new Ciaz will be launched soon.
The 2018 Maruti Ciaz will feature updates to the exterior design and will also get a new engine and additional features. On the design front, the Ciaz facelift will feature an updated front grille, bumpers, redesigned headlamps with LED daytime running lights, new alloy wheels and a new tail light cluster.
The interior design of the new Maruti Ciaz facelift is expected to remain the same as the currently sold model. The sedan is likely to get additional features such as cruise control and safety features such as hill-hold assist, dual airbags, stability control and ABS as standard across all the variants.
The biggest update for the new Maruti Ciaz will be the new petrol engine. Yes, the facelifted Ciaz will draw power from an all-new 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol engine will also feature SHVS mild hybrid technology.
The diesel variant of the 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will continue to draw power from the existing 1.3-litre turbocharged engine producing 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard. The Ciaz will be the most fuel-efficient C-segment sedan in the country.
The new Maruti Ciaz facelift will be the first sedan in India to feature a mild hybrid system on the petrol engine. This will drastically improve the mileage of the new 1.5-litre petrol engine. We expect the pricing of the new 2018 Ciaz to remain more or less the same as the sedan gets only minor updates to the overall design.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift
The new 2018 Maruti Ciaz facelift will feature subtle changes to the exterior design, a new petrol engine and few additional features. The biggest USP of the Ciaz will be its improved fuel efficiency. The new Ciaz is expected to boost the sales of the C-segment sedan in the Indian market.