TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
The refreshed version of the Mahindra XUV500 will get updated features and a new powerful engine. The new XUV500 gets an updated front bumper and grille along with LED DRLs and new alloy wheels. The rear of the new XUV500 will also feature updates in the form of a new bumper and restyled taillamps with certain LED elements.
The refreshed version of the XUV500 will come with a new powerful 2.2-litre diesel engine said to produce 170hp. Mahindra recently launched the XUV500 G9 petrol AT variant with a new 2.2-litre engine mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Features on the new XUV500 include Android Auto, connected Apps and Ecosense among others. Mahindra will offer premium leather seating on the top variants along with soft-touch materials on the dash with an updated infotainment system.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra XUV500
The SUV from Mahindra competes with other SUVs like the Renault Captur and the Hyundai Creta. With the launch of the new Mahindra XUV500, the company will hope to bounce back its sales numbers and offer fierce competition to some of its above-mentioned rivals in the segment. There is currently no information on any price variation for the refreshed version of the XUV500.