- 47 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Sports Barcelona 2008-09: The lasting legacy of Guardiola and Messi's masterpiece
- Technology Google set to reveal game titles for Stadia but is India ready for it?
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Education WB HS Result 2019 Declared: 86.92 Percent Students Passed
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to launch the new facelifted 2018 XUV500 in India in the coming days. Ahead of that TeamBHP has got hold of the specifications, variants, features and more details of the new 2018 XUV500.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 draws power from a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine producing 155bhp and 360Nm of torque. The power is up by 15bhp and the torque output has gone up by 30Nm as compared to the current model. But there is no information regarding the 1.99-litre version of the engine.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 will be available in five variants: W5, W7, W9, W11 and W11 (Optional). Except for the entry-level W5 variant, all the other trim levels will be offered with automatic gearbox option. The all-wheel-drive automatic combination will be only available on the top-spec W11 (OPT) trim.
The facelifted Mahindra XUV500 will be offered with seven colour options: White, Silver, Brown, Purple, Black, Red and Copper. The W5 trim of the 2018 XUV500 gets black and grey interiors and will be equipped with features such as six-way adjustable driver's seat, remote tailgate opening and follow-me-home headlamps.
The W7 variant gets tan and black interiors along with few other notable features such as automatic climate control, cruise control and chrome front grille inserts. The W9 trim features 17-inch alloy wheels, reverse parking camera with Dynamic Assist and eight-way adjustable driver's seat.
The fully-loaded W11 variant of the Mahindra XUV500 features leather on dashboard and door trims, chrome tailgate applique and 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels on the optional trim. On the exterior, the 2018 XUV500 gets subtle changes to the front and the rear end.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 features new front grille, redesigned headlamps with projector lights, new triangular tail light cluster and a revamped rear bumper. Apart from that the rest of the design elements remain identical to the current-gen model.
Thoughts On The 2018 Mahindra XUV500
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 features subtle updates to the exterior design and receives significant changes to the interior. Mahindra has made sure that the design of the SUV is refreshed by revamping the key design elements.
Expect the new XUV500 to be priced in the range Rs 13 lakh to Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom. The facelifted Mahindra XUV500 will rival the likes of Renault Captur, Hyundai Creta and the Jeep Compass.