TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to launch the new facelifted XUV500 in India. Now, Autocar India reports that the new 2018 XUV500 will be launched in the country on April 18, 2018. The facelifted SUV has been already revealed in the recent spy images.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 will feature a revamped front and rear profile and an updated interior. The front of the new XUV500 sports a new grille, redesigned bumper, new headlamp design with projector lights and LED daytime running lights.
The rear profile of the new 2018 Mahindra XUV500 features a new triangular tail light cluster. The SUV also gets a new tailgate which now looks more premium as compared to the outgoing model. The side profile of the SUV remains the same as compared to the current-gen model.
On the interior, the 2018 Mahindra XUV500 features a similar dashboard layout except for the new seat upholstery and door trim. The top-spec model also gets leather upholstery. The SUV continues to utilise the same infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 draws power from the existing 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine producing 155bhp and 360Nm of torque. The power out has been increased as compared to the current-gen model.
The top-spec variant of the new XUV500 will feature the higher output and the lower-spec variants will get slightly reduced output as the current-gen model. Mahindra will also offer a 2.2-litre petrol engine producing 140bhp. The diesel engine with the higher output will return a claimed mileage of 15.4kpl.
Thoughts On The 2018 Mahindra XUV500
The new facelifted avatar of the Mahindra XUV500 features a new front and rear profile which gives it a more premium look. Expect the new XUV500 to be priced in the range of Rs 13 lakh to Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom. The Mahindra XUV500 will rival the likes of Renault Captur and Hyundai Creta.
Image Courtesy: TeamBHP