- 14 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News 5.6 magnitude earthquake hits Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Sports Australia is Gilchrist's favourite for World Cup
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Technology Samsung's latest 5x optical zoom camera sensor is just 5mm in thickness
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 13: Overtakes Srimanthudu To Reach A New Milestone!
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New details of the all-new Mahindra TUV300 Plus has been leaked. The brochure of the new TUV300 Plus indicates that the new SUV from Mahindra might be launched soon.
According to leaked images from Team-BHP, the TUV300 Plus is essentially a stretched out version of its smaller sibling, the TUV300. The new SUV carries forward a similar front fascia, with the five-slat grille, along with the sweptback headlamps. It also features the similar rectangular air dam at the front bumper.
The sides of the TUV300 Plus gets the squared-off wheel arches. However, the new SUV features a third-row quarter glass along with new wrap-around tail lamps. It also receives a tailgate-mounted spare wheel.
The leaked brochure also showcases a single variant, the P4 for the TUV 300 Plus. The new Mahindra TUV300 Plus is 4,400mm in length, 1,835mm in width and 1,812mm in height. However, it has the same wheelbase as the sub-four-metre SUV it is based on at 2,680mm.
The Mahindra TUV300 Plus receives features like dual-tone interiors, twin-pod instrument cluster and side-facing third-row seats capable of seating four people.
Other features include a steering wheel with tilt adjustment, power windows, internally adjustable ORVMs, central locking and an illuminated ignition ring display.
Safety features on the new TUV300 Plus: child locks, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, anti-theft steering lock, engine immobiliser, crash protection and side intrusion beams.
The new Mahindra TUV300 Plus is available in four colour options: Bold Black, Glacier White, Majestic Silver and Dynamo Red.
Powering the new SUV offering from Mahindra is a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine. The engine produces 120bhp and 280Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra TUV300 Plus
There is no news yet on the launch of the new Mahindra TUV300 Plus in India. The new SUV once launched, will replace the Xylo offering from the Indian car manufacturer.