- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 16 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Mahindra TUV 300 facelift has been spotted testing in Chennai. A new video shows some rather interesting design details of the upcoming TUV 300 model, while it sports the same weird proportions. The Mahindra TUV 300 was greatly accused of having bad aesthetics, and the spotted test mule promises a slight improvement from that.
The new Mahindra TUV 300 facelift is slated for launch sometime in the second quarter of 2019, even though Mahindra is yet to officially confirm it. The facelift promises to bring some much-needed updates to the cut-short Mahindra SUV. Besides the TUV 300, Mahindra is also readying the XUV 300 (as rumours suggest) which is based on the SsangYong Tivoli.
The facelifted TUV 300 sports some extra cosmetic highlights in an ‘X' theme; as seen on the spare wheel cover. The tail lamps are also camouflaged; indicating the possibility of a new lighting cluster. However, the aesthetic updates seem to be rather subtle.
Up front, the redesigned grille still remains the most prominent part. The headlamps now get LED DRLs, while the bumper design is almost identical to that of the present model. Presently, the Alturas G4 is one of the best-looking products from the brand (even though it is not entirely a Mahindra product). Read our detailed Mahindra Alturas G4 Review to know more.
The wheels seem to be 15-inch in size. The interiors might get some updated equipment such as a touchscreen infotainment system, push-button start, reverse parking camera and better upholstery.
The 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 might be powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine which makes 100bhp and 240Nm of torque. This is mated to a five-speed manual or its respective AMT.
Expected prices are in the range of Rs 8.5 – 11 lakh ex-showroom. Once launched, it will rival the Renault Duster and even the newly-introduced Nissan Kicks —read the review here.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra TUV 300 Facelift
The Mahindra TUV 300 has not been doing really well in its price segment; reasons being the unconventional styling and even other Mahindra products such as the Bolero. With the new TUV 300 facelift in the line, Mahindra expects better sales figures in the coming months.