TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler SUV has been spotted testing in India for the very first time. The iconic Jeep SUV was spied testing in Goa in its latest avatar. The new Jeep Wrangler was first unveiled at the Los Angeles Motor Show in November 2017.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler features a slightly redesigned front grille, larger LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights on the fenders. The side profile of the SUV features a lower belt line which results in larger windows. Apart from that rest of the design remains the same.
The rear profile of the new fourth-gen Jeep Wrangler features a large windscreen, newly designed sleek LED tail light cluster, a spare wheel and revamped bumper. The spotted model was a four-door Unlimited variant of the Jeep Wrangler.
The interior of the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler features the same design and dashboard layout of the outgoing model. But, Jeep has ensured that the interior is fresh with the addition of new features. The SUV gets a 7-inch LCD driver information display and 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The new fourth-gen Jeep Wrangler also gets longer wheelbase with, and it makes the SUV much bigger on the inside, especially on the four-door model. The lengthened wheelbase has also resulted in more space for the front and rear passengers. The rear seat has moved a bit backward resulting in additional legroom.
The global-spec 2018 Jeep Wrangler draws power from a 2-litre turbocharged petrol and a 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine. But the India-spec SUV could feature a new engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Jeep Wrangler
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler is expected to be launched in India in the second half of 2018. Ahead of that, the SUV has been spotted in India. The fourth-gen Jeep Wrangler will come to India via CBU (Completely Built Unit) route similar to the third-gen model. Expect the pricing to be around Rs 70 lakh ex-showroom.
Spy Image Courtesy: Instagram