TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Santro hatchback is expected to launch in India sometime during the festive season this year. The hatchback has been spotted testing multiple number of times in the past. The new images of the Interiors of the car were spied while undergoing testing in Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
The new Santro hatchback will be more premium than the older generation. The hatchback will feature Hyundai's fluidic design language with a cascading front grille and new headlights. The front fascia will be designed similar to the Grand i10 model.
The front fog lamps will be placed higher and closer to the headlamps, character lines on the sides, pull up door handles, bulky tail lights and black inserts on the rear bumper.
Other features include electronically adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, rear wipers and flat boot space. The base model is expected to come with steel wheels, while the top-end spec will be available with alloy wheels.
Coming to the interiors, the Santro will come with a three-spoke steering wheel with audio mounted controls, again similar to that on the Grand i10. Other features on the inside include a new instrument cluster, power windows behind the gear lever and a dash-mounted gear lever. The interiors are also expected to get a dual-tone black and beige theme.
The 2018 Hyundai Santro is expected to receive a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine will come mated to both a manual and AMT transmission. The 2018 Santro will also get the option of a CNG kit, for an additional Rs 50,000.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Santro
The new 2018 Hyundai Santro will take on rivals such as the Tata Tiago, Maruti Celerio and the WagonR. The prices for the new-generation Santro is expected to be in the range of Rs 3 to 5 lakh, ex-showroom.