- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Santro hatchback is expected to launch in India sometime during the festive season this year. The hatchback has been spotted testing multiple number of times in the past. The new images of the Interiors of the car were spied while undergoing testing in Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
The new Santro hatchback will be more premium than the older generation. The hatchback will feature Hyundai's fluidic design language with a cascading front grille and new headlights. The front fascia will be designed similar to the Grand i10 model.
The front fog lamps will be placed higher and closer to the headlamps, character lines on the sides, pull up door handles, bulky tail lights and black inserts on the rear bumper.
Other features include electronically adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators, rear wipers and flat boot space. The base model is expected to come with steel wheels, while the top-end spec will be available with alloy wheels.
Coming to the interiors, the Santro will come with a three-spoke steering wheel with audio mounted controls, again similar to that on the Grand i10. Other features on the inside include a new instrument cluster, power windows behind the gear lever and a dash-mounted gear lever. The interiors are also expected to get a dual-tone black and beige theme.
The 2018 Hyundai Santro is expected to receive a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine will come mated to both a manual and AMT transmission. The 2018 Santro will also get the option of a CNG kit, for an additional Rs 50,000.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Santro
The new 2018 Hyundai Santro will take on rivals such as the Tata Tiago, Maruti Celerio and the WagonR. The prices for the new-generation Santro is expected to be in the range of Rs 3 to 5 lakh, ex-showroom.