- 12 min ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 34 min ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- 1 hr ago Aprilia To Launch New 150cc Motorcycle In India At 2020 Auto Expo: To Rival The Yamaha R15
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Force Gurkha Spied Testing: Will Feature A BS-VI Engine
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event To Be Postponed To Another Date?
- News Saradha scam case: CBI joint director Pankaj Srivastav reaches at CGO complex
- Technology Milky Way’s Black Hole Has Growing Appetite; Threat To Earth?
- Sports Brand Virat Kohli touches Rs 174 crore; check out his net worth, endorsements
- Lifestyle Ranbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif Reunite For An Ad Shoot And Have Oodles Of Fashion Goals
- Finance Wholesale Inflation In August Remains Unchanged
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India launched the all-new Santro in the country on October 23, 2018, at a starting price of Rs 3.89 lakh ex-showroom (India). Now, the new Hyundai Santro has received over 28,000 bookings in just 22 days. Hyundai had opened the online bookings for the new Santro from October 10, 2018.
The sales report for the month of October revealed that the new Hyundai Santro has received 28,800 bookings. The report also states that the all-new Santro has also received more than 1,29,500 enquiries. With the festive season going on, the numbers are expected to increase rapidly.
Hyundai has retailed 8,500 units of the new Santro and the company aims to manufacture 10,000 units of the new Santro every month. Expect the waiting period to go up to three months until the festive season comes to an end.
The new Hyundai Santro features a modern and stylish design but retains the signature tall-boy stance of the original Santro. The hatchback features cascading grille, sweptback headlamps, black plastic treatment on the front bumper and new rear end. Overall, the new Santro looks premium and upmarket.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro has set a benchmark in its segment. The interior looks and feels premium and comes loaded with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls, rear AC vents and silver accents around the AC vents, gear lever and on the steering wheel.
The new Hyundai Santro draws power from a 1.1-litre four-cylinder, petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The new Hyundai Santro is also available with CNG fuel option. The petrol variant of the Santro returns a mileage of 20.3km/l and the CNG model delivers a mileage of 30.5km/kg.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro is one of the most awaited cars in the Indian market. The new Santro has already racked up over 28,000 bookings and with the festive season, the number will go up. The new Hyundai Santro has created a benchmark in its segment with the new design and a host of class-leading features.