- 8 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Mayanti Langer To Skip IPL 2020 As The Anchor Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Stuart Binny
- News Opposition parties question setting up of PM CARES Fund, allege it lacks transparency
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Sports Bagnaia hands second successive Misano pole to Vinales with costly late error
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hyundai India launched the all-new Santro in the country on October 23, 2018, at a starting price of Rs 3.89 lakh ex-showroom (India). Now, the new Hyundai Santro has received over 28,000 bookings in just 22 days. Hyundai had opened the online bookings for the new Santro from October 10, 2018.
The sales report for the month of October revealed that the new Hyundai Santro has received 28,800 bookings. The report also states that the all-new Santro has also received more than 1,29,500 enquiries. With the festive season going on, the numbers are expected to increase rapidly.
Hyundai has retailed 8,500 units of the new Santro and the company aims to manufacture 10,000 units of the new Santro every month. Expect the waiting period to go up to three months until the festive season comes to an end.
The new Hyundai Santro features a modern and stylish design but retains the signature tall-boy stance of the original Santro. The hatchback features cascading grille, sweptback headlamps, black plastic treatment on the front bumper and new rear end. Overall, the new Santro looks premium and upmarket.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro has set a benchmark in its segment. The interior looks and feels premium and comes loaded with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls, rear AC vents and silver accents around the AC vents, gear lever and on the steering wheel.
The new Hyundai Santro draws power from a 1.1-litre four-cylinder, petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The new Hyundai Santro is also available with CNG fuel option. The petrol variant of the Santro returns a mileage of 20.3km/l and the CNG model delivers a mileage of 30.5km/kg.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro is one of the most awaited cars in the Indian market. The new Santro has already racked up over 28,000 bookings and with the festive season, the number will go up. The new Hyundai Santro has created a benchmark in its segment with the new design and a host of class-leading features.