TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Santro in the Indian market in October 2018. Hyundai has been testing the new Santro for quite some time on Indian roads and the car is set to be unveiled on October 9, 2018. The new Hyundai Santo will feature a new design language to take on its modern rivals.
So, what are the major differences between the new Hyundai Santro 2018 and the old Santro? Let's find out in this comparison between the new Santro and the old Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro will retain the signature tall-boy design which was one of the main highlights of the old Santro. The new Santro will also feature Hyundai's cascading grille up front, which gives the hatchback a premium look. Apart from that, the new Santro is expected to get LED DRLs, at least on the top-spec trims.
The new Hyundai Santro will also feature alloy wheels on the top-spec variants while the entry-level model will get steel wheels. Overall, the design of the new Santro will be premium and upmarket as compared to the old Santro.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro will feature a dual-tone theme similar to the Grand i10. The new hatchback will also feature upmarket seat upholstery which will look premium as compared to the old Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro will be offered with segment-first features such as a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and rear AC vents. The new avatar of the Santro will also get steering mounted audio controls.
The new Hyundai Santro will be offered with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS and EBD. The top-spec trims of the hatchback might also get rear parking sensors.
Engine And Gearbox
The new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a new 1.1-litre four-cylinder, petrol engine. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and Hyundai will also offer a 5-speed AMT gearbox. The Santro will be the first Hyundai car to feature an AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro will be a crucial product for the South Korean automaker in the Indian market. The new Santro will sport an all-new design and premium features as compared to the old Santro. Expect the prices for the new Santro to start from Rs 3.5-4 lakh. The new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid, Tata Tiago and Maruti Celerio.