- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 14 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai has revealed the new Santa Fe SUV at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The fourth-generation Santa Fe SUV features an all-new design which is now sharper and more aggressive as compared to the previous model.
The front fascia of the new 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe features a large hexagonal grille, sleek LED headlights, aggressively designed bumper and bash plate. Complementing the rugged look of the new Santa Fe are the wide wheel arches.
The rear profile of the new 2018 Santa Fe sports newly designed tail lamp cluster, new bumper, new tail light and a roof spoiler. The bash plate and plastic body cladding add to the rugged look of the SUV. The overall design of the Santa Fe has seen significant changes in its fourth-gen avatar.
The new Hyundai Santa Fe will be offered with three, four-cylinder engine options, a 2.4-litre GDI and 2-litre turbocharged petrol engines and a new 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engines produce 185bhp and 232bhp respectively, and the diesel engine is good for 200bhp.
All the three engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission as standard. The new 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe is also equipped with Hyundai HTRAC all-wheel-drive-system. It is also said that Hyundai could also introduce the hybrid technology on the Santa Fe.
Hyundai states that the new Santa Fe will feature class-leading cabin space as the SUV has grown in length and width. The interior features a new touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, Heads-UP Display (HUD) and Qi wireless charging pad which is compatible with Android devices, Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
The new 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe is equipped with a host of safety and driver assistance features such as forward collision-avoidance assist, safe exit assist, blind-spot collision warning, lane keep assist, rear view monitor with parking guidance, rear cross-traffic collision-avoidance assist and much more.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santa Fe
The fourth-gen Hyundai Santa Fe features an all-new design which is sharper and aggressive as compared to the previous model. The interior of the SUV is also updated with several new design elements and features. The updated SUV will go on sale in 2018 in the European market. Hyundai could also bring the 2018 Santa Fe to India as the previous model has been discontinued.