- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 20 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- News Uncovering truth behind Mansukh's death crucial for MVA: Sanjay Raut
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 launched. Prices for the newly launched Hyundai Elite in India start at Rs 5.34 lakh and go up till Rs 7.90 lakh for the petrol variants. Prices for the Hyundai Elite i20 2018 diesel start at Rs 6.73 lakh and rise till Rs. 9.15 lakh for the top-of-the-line i20 (all Prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi)
Hyundai Elite i20 Specifications & Mileage
The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 uses the same set of engines found on the pre-facelift version of the premium hatchback.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83bhp @ 6,000rpm and 115Nm of torque @ 4,000rpm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and will also get an automatic gearbox option later in the year in May.
The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the new Hyundai Elite i20 2018 produces 89bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 219Nm of @ 1,500 rpm. The diesel engine of the new Elite i20 2018 is mated to 6-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Elite i20 Design & Features
The new Hyundai Elite i20 features a revised design with the sharper projector headlamp units also featuring integrated LED DRLs.
Other new design features on the new 2018 Elite i20 for India include two-piece tail lamps that wrap around the rear end of the car, a two-tone rear bumper and 16-inch alloy wheels. The new i20 comes with 6 different colour options along with three dual tone options.
The interiors of the new i20 feature a dual-tone black and beige theme. The infotainment system is now a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto & Apple CarPlay and is connected to an 8-speaker audio setup which is tuned by Arkamys.
The Elite i20 gets a host of safety features including 2 airbags and ABS as standard across all models with the top-spec models getting 6 airbags. Hyundai is also offering 3 years/1 lakh kilometre warranty along with three years roadside assistance with the new Elite 2018.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The new 2018 Hyundai Elite i20
The launch of the new Elite i20 sees Hyundai ditch the more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine and the ancient automatic gearbox. However, the new feature-packed Elite i20's revised design and aggressive pricing should ensure that it will be a hit amongst Indian premium hatchback customers.