- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Golf GTI Hot Hatchback’s India Launch Being Considered
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Duster BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Kiara Advani To Play Female Lead In Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Lifestyle Celiac Disease: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Sports Masvidal vs Diaz, Gastelum vs Till to headline 500th UFC live event
- Finance Income Tax Dept Warns Of Fake Refund SMS
- News SAIL jobs: SAIL notification for 95 Proficiency Training vacancies for nurses out
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 launched. Prices for the newly launched Hyundai Elite in India start at Rs 5.34 lakh and go up till Rs 7.90 lakh for the petrol variants. Prices for the Hyundai Elite i20 2018 diesel start at Rs 6.73 lakh and rise till Rs. 9.15 lakh for the top-of-the-line i20 (all Prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi)
Hyundai Elite i20 Specifications & Mileage
The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 uses the same set of engines found on the pre-facelift version of the premium hatchback.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83bhp @ 6,000rpm and 115Nm of torque @ 4,000rpm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and will also get an automatic gearbox option later in the year in May.
The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the new Hyundai Elite i20 2018 produces 89bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 219Nm of @ 1,500 rpm. The diesel engine of the new Elite i20 2018 is mated to 6-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Elite i20 Design & Features
The new Hyundai Elite i20 features a revised design with the sharper projector headlamp units also featuring integrated LED DRLs.
Other new design features on the new 2018 Elite i20 for India include two-piece tail lamps that wrap around the rear end of the car, a two-tone rear bumper and 16-inch alloy wheels. The new i20 comes with 6 different colour options along with three dual tone options.
The interiors of the new i20 feature a dual-tone black and beige theme. The infotainment system is now a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto & Apple CarPlay and is connected to an 8-speaker audio setup which is tuned by Arkamys.
The Elite i20 gets a host of safety features including 2 airbags and ABS as standard across all models with the top-spec models getting 6 airbags. Hyundai is also offering 3 years/1 lakh kilometre warranty along with three years roadside assistance with the new Elite 2018.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The new 2018 Hyundai Elite i20
The launch of the new Elite i20 sees Hyundai ditch the more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine and the ancient automatic gearbox. However, the new feature-packed Elite i20's revised design and aggressive pricing should ensure that it will be a hit amongst Indian premium hatchback customers.