- 16 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Finance 10 Pharma And Wellness Firms That Have Filed DRHP With Sebi For IPO
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 launched. Prices for the newly launched Hyundai Elite in India start at Rs 5.34 lakh and go up till Rs 7.90 lakh for the petrol variants. Prices for the Hyundai Elite i20 2018 diesel start at Rs 6.73 lakh and rise till Rs. 9.15 lakh for the top-of-the-line i20 (all Prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi)
Hyundai Elite i20 Specifications & Mileage
The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 uses the same set of engines found on the pre-facelift version of the premium hatchback.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83bhp @ 6,000rpm and 115Nm of torque @ 4,000rpm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and will also get an automatic gearbox option later in the year in May.
The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the new Hyundai Elite i20 2018 produces 89bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 219Nm of @ 1,500 rpm. The diesel engine of the new Elite i20 2018 is mated to 6-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Elite i20 Design & Features
The new Hyundai Elite i20 features a revised design with the sharper projector headlamp units also featuring integrated LED DRLs.
Other new design features on the new 2018 Elite i20 for India include two-piece tail lamps that wrap around the rear end of the car, a two-tone rear bumper and 16-inch alloy wheels. The new i20 comes with 6 different colour options along with three dual tone options.
The interiors of the new i20 feature a dual-tone black and beige theme. The infotainment system is now a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto & Apple CarPlay and is connected to an 8-speaker audio setup which is tuned by Arkamys.
The Elite i20 gets a host of safety features including 2 airbags and ABS as standard across all models with the top-spec models getting 6 airbags. Hyundai is also offering 3 years/1 lakh kilometre warranty along with three years roadside assistance with the new Elite 2018.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The new 2018 Hyundai Elite i20
The launch of the new Elite i20 sees Hyundai ditch the more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine and the ancient automatic gearbox. However, the new feature-packed Elite i20's revised design and aggressive pricing should ensure that it will be a hit amongst Indian premium hatchback customers.