- 7 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 launched. Prices for the newly launched Hyundai Elite in India start at Rs 5.34 lakh and go up till Rs 7.90 lakh for the petrol variants. Prices for the Hyundai Elite i20 2018 diesel start at Rs 6.73 lakh and rise till Rs. 9.15 lakh for the top-of-the-line i20 (all Prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi)
Hyundai Elite i20 Specifications & Mileage
The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 uses the same set of engines found on the pre-facelift version of the premium hatchback.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83bhp @ 6,000rpm and 115Nm of torque @ 4,000rpm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and will also get an automatic gearbox option later in the year in May.
The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the new Hyundai Elite i20 2018 produces 89bhp @ 4,000 rpm and 219Nm of @ 1,500 rpm. The diesel engine of the new Elite i20 2018 is mated to 6-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Elite i20 Design & Features
The new Hyundai Elite i20 features a revised design with the sharper projector headlamp units also featuring integrated LED DRLs.
Other new design features on the new 2018 Elite i20 for India include two-piece tail lamps that wrap around the rear end of the car, a two-tone rear bumper and 16-inch alloy wheels. The new i20 comes with 6 different colour options along with three dual tone options.
The interiors of the new i20 feature a dual-tone black and beige theme. The infotainment system is now a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto & Apple CarPlay and is connected to an 8-speaker audio setup which is tuned by Arkamys.
The Elite i20 gets a host of safety features including 2 airbags and ABS as standard across all models with the top-spec models getting 6 airbags. Hyundai is also offering 3 years/1 lakh kilometre warranty along with three years roadside assistance with the new Elite 2018.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The new 2018 Hyundai Elite i20
The launch of the new Elite i20 sees Hyundai ditch the more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine and the ancient automatic gearbox. However, the new feature-packed Elite i20's revised design and aggressive pricing should ensure that it will be a hit amongst Indian premium hatchback customers.