TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift was launched in India recently. The compact SUV offering from Hyundai comes with a starting price of Rs 9.43 lakh for the base variant. The top-end spec of the Creta is priced at Rs 15.03 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hyundai Creta comes in six variants. To bring you more clarity on what each variant has to offer, we bring you the new Creta facelift variants in detail.
The 2018 Creta is available in E, E+, S, SX, SX (Dual-Tone) and SX(O). Before getting into the variants of the new Creta in detail, let's first look at the specifications of compact SUV offering from Hyundai.
All six variants are available in both petrol and diesel options, except the base ‘E' variant. The base variant is available only with a diesel engine option.
The engine options on the Creta include a 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine option. These engines produce 121 and 126bhp, respectively. While being mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission.
There is also a smaller 1.4-litre diesel engine on offer. This engine produces 88.7bhp and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Standard features available across all models: ABS with EBD, two airbags, impact sensing auto door unlock and follow-me-home headlamps.
2018 Hyundai Creta ‘E’ Variant (Rs 9.43 lakh)
- Foldable Key
- 16-inch wheels
- Power Windows
- Black and Silver Radiator grille
- Front Power Outlet
- Body Coloured Rear Garnish
- Manual Front/Rear AC Vents
The base ‘E' variant of the new Creta is available only with the 1.4-litre diesel engine. The ‘E' variant of the Creta is priced at Rs 9.43 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta ‘E+' Variant (Rs 9.99 lakh)
- LED Turning Winkers
- Front USB Charger
- ORVMs with Integrated Turn Indicators
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Five-inch Infotainment System
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Hyundai i-Blue Audio Remote App
The 'E+' variant of the Creta facelift is available with a 1.6-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel engine options. While being mated to a manual gearbox only. Both the petrol and diesel engine options are priced at Rs 9.99 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta ‘S' Variant (Rs 11.73 - 13.19 lakh)
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Roof Rails
- Rear Armrest with Cup Holders
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Five-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels
- Rear Parking Camera
- Front Fog Lamps
- Rear Parking Camera with Guidelines
The 'S' variant is available with two diesel engine options. The 1.4-litre with the manual gearbox which costs Rs 11.73 lakh. While the 1.6-litre engine with the automatic gearbox is priced at Rs 13.19 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta 'SX' Variant (Rs 11.93 - 14.83 lakh)
- Seven-inch Touchscreen Infotainment system
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels (Automatic Version)
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels (Manual Version)
- Smartphone Connectivity (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Mirror link)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Electrically Adjustable Rear View Mirrors
- Rear Parking Camera
- ISOFIX Child Seat Support
The 'SX' variant of the new Creta facelift is available with the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. It also gets the option of either a manual or automatic gearbox for both engines.
The SX petrol MT is priced at Rs 11.93 lakh, while the petrol AT costs Rs 13.43 lakh. Similarly, the SX diesel MT is priced at Rs 13.23 lakh and the diesel AT costs Rs 14.83 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta 'SX Dual-Tone' Variant (Rs 12.43 - 13.73 lakh)
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel
- Electric Sunroof
- Cruise Control
- Electrically Foldable ORVMs
- Rear Windscreen Wiper
- 60:40 Split Rear Seats
- Tangerine Orange Colour Pack
- Automatic Climate Control
- Seven-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with Navigation
- 17-inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
The 'SX Dual-Tone' variant is available with both 1.6-litre petrol and diesel options. Both engines though, come mated to just the manual transmission. The petrol version is priced at Rs 12.43 lakh. The diesel version costs Rs 13.73 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta 'SX(O)' Variant (Rs 13.59- 15.03 lakh)
- Leather-wrapped - Seats, console & Door Armrests
- Electric Sunroof
- Six-way Power Adjustable Driver Seat
- Intuitive Supervision Instrument Cluster
- Hyundai Smart Key Band
- Wireless Charging Facility
- Six Airbags
- Hill Start Assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
Similar to the Dual-Tone variant, the 'SX(O)' Creta comes with only the manual gearbox option for both its petrol and diesel versions. The petrol version costs Rs 13.59 lakh. While the diesel version is priced at Rs 15.03 lakh.
2018 Hyundai Creta Price List
Petrol Price Table
|1.6 SX Dual Tone||₹12,43,934|
|1.6 SX AT||₹13,43,834|
|1.6 SX (O)||₹13,59,948|
Diesel Price Table
|1.6 S AT||₹13,19,934|
|1.6 SX Dual Tone ||₹13,73,934|
|1.6 SX AT||₹14,83,934|
*All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
2018 Hyundai Creta Mileage
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift has a claimed mileage ranging between 14.8km/l on the lower variants, to 20.5km/l on the top end SX(O) diesel variant.
Also Read: 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift Top Features
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Creta Variants
The new Hyundai Creta comes with a host of new features, both on the interior and exterior of the compact SUV. The Creta also offers a number of segment first features such as the six-way power adjustable seats, cruise control, smart key band and auto link.
We recommend the top spec Hyundai Creta SX(O) variant of the compact SUV offering. As it comes loaded with features while being priced highly competitively against its segment rivals.