TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Hyundai Motor India recently launched the second generation Creta in India. The company has now announced that the new 2018 Hyundai Creta has received over 14,366 bookings in 10 days, since its launch.
The new 2018 Creta comes with a starting price of Rs 9.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The compact SUV offering from Hyundai comes with updated exterior design and new features.
Y K Koo, CEO & MD, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, stated, "We would like to thank our customers for the overwhelming response and love to the new 2018 Creta."
"As a modern premium brand, we have created a brilliant ownership experience of new 2018 Creta by introducing many first and best in segment features along with unmatched Safety. The new 2018 Creta will create new benchmarks in the SUV segment".
Available in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX (Dual-Tone) and SX(O). Except for the base variant, all trims of the new Creta come with the option of both petrol and diesel engine choices.
The 2018 Creta carries forward the same engine, including a 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre petrol and diesel options. The 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 89bhp and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The 1.6-litre petrol and diesel choices produce 121bhp and 126bhp, respectively. Both engines are either mated to a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
The new Hyundai Creta comes in a choice of eight colours: Passion Orange, Marina Blue, Pearl White, Sleek Silver Stardust, Fiery Red and Phantom Black. Dual-Tone options include White/Black and Orange/Black.
The new 2018 Creta comes standard with a host of features. These features include ABS with EBD, two airbags, impact sensing auto door unlock, smart key band, sunroof and follow-me-home headlamps among others.
Also Read: New 2018 Hyundai Creta Variants in Detail
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Creta Bookings
The Hyundai Creta was first launched in India in 2015. The latest-generation of the Creta takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the recently launched Ford EcoSport.