- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motor India recently launched the second generation Creta in India. The company has now announced that the new 2018 Hyundai Creta has received over 14,366 bookings in 10 days, since its launch.
The new 2018 Creta comes with a starting price of Rs 9.43 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The compact SUV offering from Hyundai comes with updated exterior design and new features.
Y K Koo, CEO & MD, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, stated, "We would like to thank our customers for the overwhelming response and love to the new 2018 Creta."
"As a modern premium brand, we have created a brilliant ownership experience of new 2018 Creta by introducing many first and best in segment features along with unmatched Safety. The new 2018 Creta will create new benchmarks in the SUV segment".
Available in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX (Dual-Tone) and SX(O). Except for the base variant, all trims of the new Creta come with the option of both petrol and diesel engine choices.
The 2018 Creta carries forward the same engine, including a 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre petrol and diesel options. The 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 89bhp and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The 1.6-litre petrol and diesel choices produce 121bhp and 126bhp, respectively. Both engines are either mated to a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
The new Hyundai Creta comes in a choice of eight colours: Passion Orange, Marina Blue, Pearl White, Sleek Silver Stardust, Fiery Red and Phantom Black. Dual-Tone options include White/Black and Orange/Black.
The new 2018 Creta comes standard with a host of features. These features include ABS with EBD, two airbags, impact sensing auto door unlock, smart key band, sunroof and follow-me-home headlamps among others.
Also Read: New 2018 Hyundai Creta Variants in Detail
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Creta Bookings
The Hyundai Creta was first launched in India in 2015. The latest-generation of the Creta takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the recently launched Ford EcoSport.