- Hyundai Announces Naming Campaign For The AH2 Hatchback
- 2018 Hyundai Santro (AH2) Official Sketch Revealed
- New Hyundai Santro Will Be A Replacement To The Entry-Level Eon Hatchback
- Hyundai Verna Facelift Launch Details Revealed — To Get New Petrol And Diesel Engines
- Hyundai Creta Facelift Receives Over 40,000 Bookings In Two Months
- Hyundai Is Considering A Micro-SUV To Rival The Renault Kwid
The brochure for the new Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift has been leaked ahead of its launch. TeamCarDelight has got hold of the brochure, which showcases all the details of the new 2018 facelift Creta offering from Hyundai.
The Hyundai Creta facelift as reported earlier will come with a host of updates, both exterior and interiors. According to the brochure, the new Creta comes with a Smart Key Band.
The band acts as a smart key, allowing the door to be unlocked and also start the car without the key. It also acts as a fitness band keeping track of the steps walked and calories burnt.
The band is connected to an app on the phone which also notifies of any incoming calls or texts.
Other external features on the new Creta include
- Hyundai's Signature Cascading Grille
- Bi-Functional Projector Headlamps
- LED DRL & Positioning Lamps
- Revamped front Bumper
- Silver Skid Plate at Front & Rear
- Newly Designed Roof Rails
- Dual-Tone Exterior Colours
- LED turn Indicators On ORVMs
On the inside, the Creta receives several updates, featuring new seat upholstery, soft paint finish paint on the dashboard and air conditioning vents.
New interior features as seen in the leaked brochure include
- Smart Electric Sunroof
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Six-Way Power Driver Seat Adjust
- Cruise Control
- Advanced Instrument Cluster
- Sporty Interior Colour Pack
- Sliding Front Armrest
- Push Button Start/Stop
- 60:40 Split Rear Seats
The new 2018 Hyundai Creta also comes with a new feature, the Auto Link. This technology helps to stay connected with the car from anywhere. The app once connected, helps keep a track of the car's health, driving patterns, make a service request and even call for roadside assistance.
The 2018 Creta will be available in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX Dual-Tone and SX (O).
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift now comes in a range of three new colour options: Passion Orange, Marina Blue and a Dual-tone Passion Orange with Phantom Black.
Other standard colour choices include
- Pearl White
- Sleek Silver
- Fiery Red
- Phantom Black
- Dual-Tone Pearl White with Phantom Black
Mechanically, the 2018 Creta facelift will carry forward the same engine options. This includes a 1.6-litre petrol, along with a 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel choices.
The petrol engine produces 121bhp and 150Nm of torque, while the 1.6-litre diesel churns out 126bhp and 260Nm of torque. The smaller 1.4-litre diesel offering produces 88bhp and 220Nm of torque.
Both the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines, get the option of either a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox. However, the 1.4-litre comes only with the six-speed manual transmission.
Also Read: Hyundai Creta 2018 Facelift Fully Revealed Ahead Of Launch
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift Leaked Brochure
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift is expected to be launched in the coming weeks. The new Creta is expected to be priced at a premium of Rs 20 to 30,000, compared to the outgoing model.