- 50 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- News Boris Johnson will be next Prime Minister of UK
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
The 2018 Honda Jazz was launched recently in India at a starting price of Rs 7.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new facelift version of the Jazz hatchback comes with a host of additional features compared to the previous model.
The new 2018 Honda Jazz is available in a choice of three variants: S, V and VX. Prices for the Jazz start from Rs 7.35 lakh for the base 'S' variant and goes up to Rs 9.29 lakh for the top-end 'VX' variant. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The base variant of the Jazz comes with a single diesel engine option, mated to a manual gearbox. While the V and VX variants are offered in a choice of both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engines on the mid and top-end variants also get the option for a CVT gearbox.
The 2018 Honda Jazz is powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 88bhp and 110Nm of torque. It is further mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT gearbox. The diesel engine, on the other hand, churns out 98bhp and 200Nm of torque. This is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Here are the top features to know on the 2018 Honda Jazz facelift
Although the new Honda Jazz doesn't feature any major exterior styling changes, it still comes with a few minor updates on the exterior. These minor changes include the addition of chrome door handles on the ‘V' and ‘VX' variants. Also, the top-end ‘VX' variant now offers Honda's signature LED rear wing lights.
The new Honda Jazz facelift now offers a 6.9-inch advanced touchscreen infotainment system. This new system comes with built-in audio, video and navigation features. In addition to this, the 2018 Jazz also offers a Digipad 2.0 with Bluetooth audio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The screen also acts as a display for the reverse camera as well.
In addition to all the standard features on the new Jazz, the 2018 facelift version also comes additional features on the interiors. New interior features on the 2018 Honda Jazz include a front centre armrest, driver-side vanity mirror and improved cabin insulation. The new Jazz also features a push start/stop button with illumination, cruise control and a smart key system.
The 2018 Honda Jazz now also offers additional safety features. Apart from the standard safety features such as the driver and passenger side SRS airbags, ABS and EBD, the new Jazz also offers a range of new safety features. The additional safety features on the 2018 Jazz facelift include rear parking sensors and speed sensing door locks.
The new 2018 Honda Jazz facelift now offers two new colour choices: Radiant Red Metallic and Lunar Silver Metallic. Apart from these, the Jazz is also offered in a choice of Modern Steel Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic and White Orchid Pearl.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Honda Jazz
The new 2018 Honda Jazz facelift was recently introduced in the Indian market. Honda has not offered any major updates to their Jazz offering in India, however, they have updated the equipment list on offer on the hatchback. In India, the Jazz hatchback takes on rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Hyundai i20.