- just now Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- 2 hrs ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Scooter Spotted Testing Could Be The Bajaj Urbanite — Re-Introduction Of The Bajaj Petrol Scooter?
- Finance April Air Passenger Traffic Falls To A 6-Year Low
- Movies Sudeep Reveals Another Important Detail About Pailwaan! Kiccha's All Praise For This Character
- News In first polls without Jaya-Karunanidhi, DMK stages a massive comeback
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Sports Manchester United to bid for Newcastle star Sean Longstaff
- Technology Amazon EMI offers May 23rd to 26th: You wouldn't want to miss it
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Honda Jazz facelift launched in India: Honda has launched the new 2018 Jazz facelift in the country. Prices for the 2018 Honda Jazz facelift starts at Rs 7.35 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2018 Honda Jazz gets additional equipment as compared to the outgoing model.
The 2018 Honda Jazz facelift is offered in three trim levels: S, V and VX. The base S trim is available only with the diesel engine, the manual variant of the V and VX trim is offered in both petrol and diesel engines and the CVT variant of the V and VX trim is available only with the petrol engine.
The prices for the 2018 Jazz start at Rs 7.35 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 9.29 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|S MT||Not Available||Rs 8.05 lakh|
|V MT||Rs 7.35 lakh||Rs 8.85 lakh|
|VX MT||Rs 7.79 lakh||Rs 9.29 lakh|
|V CVT||Rs 8.55 lakh||Not Avilable|
|VX CVT||Rs 8.99 lakh||Not Avilable|
Note – All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2018 Honda Jazz facelift does not feature any changes to the exterior design or the mechanical components. But the new 2018 Jazz now comes with few additional equipments and features as compared to the outgoing model.
The entry-level S trim of the new Jazz comes with features such as dual airbags, ABS with EBD, four-speaker audio system, steering-mounted controls, electrically adjustable ORVMs, LED tail lamp, rear defogger, central armrest, rear parking sensors and speed sensing door locks.
The mid-spec V variant of the 2018 Honda Jazz gets additional features in the form of 15-inch alloy wheels, 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, keyless entry, fog lamps, rear wiper and beige interiors. Cruise control is offered with the diesel and petrol CVT V trims while the paddle shifters are offered on the petrol CVT V trim.
The top-spec VX trim of the new Jazz is loaded with features such as a bigger 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and navigation, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators and leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
The Honda Jazz facelift draws power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 88bhp and 110Nm of torque and comes mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox. The diesel unit churns out 98bhp and 200Nm of torque and will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift
Honda has introduced the 2018 Jazz facelift in India with subtle updates to the hatchback. The new Jazz does not get any changes to the design or mechanical components and only gets few new equipments. It is disappointing that Honda did not introduce the globally sold Jazz facelift in India. The Honda Jazz locks horns with the likes of Maruti Baleno and Hyundai i20.