- 53 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Technology Amazon Mi Day Sale 27th to 31st May: Upto Rs 5500 off on Xiaomi smartphones
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
New Honda Brio revealed: Honda has unveiled the new second-gen Brio hatchback at the GIIAS 2018 (Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show) in Jakarta. The new Honda Brio is based on the Honda Small RS concept which was showcased at the 2018 Indonesia International Motor Show.
The overall design of the second generation Honda Brio is similar to the small RS concept model. Honda has showcased the new Brio in two variants: the standard model and the Brio RS. The new Honda Brio features a prominent chrome grille that integrates with the headlamps.
The front fascia of the new Honda Brio is similar to the Mobilio MPV facelift sold in the Indonesian market. On the side profile, the new Brio gets larger rear doors and longer rear overhang. The rear end of the second-gen Brio gets a full tailgate as opposed to the glass hatch on the outgoing model.
The new Honda Brio RS is a sporty version of the hatchback with some distinct design elements. The new Honda Brio RS features a blacked out front grille, sporty alloy wheels and an aggressively designed rear bumper. We expect the Brio RS to get a more powerful engine.
Honda is yet to reveal the technical specifications of the new Brio hatchback. The Indonesia-spec first-gen Honda Brio features a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 88bhp and 110Nm of torque. We will update the power figures of the new Brio as and when Honda reveals the specifications.
Honda is unlikely to bring the new second-gen Brio to the Indian market as the first-gen model did not deliver the expected results. Bu the new Brio looks refreshing and could be an interesting product for the Indian market.
Thoughts On The New Honda Brio
Honda has revealed the second-gen Brio with an all-new design language which is similar to the new Amaze. The Brio RS is a sporty avatar of the hatchback with some distinct design elements. Overall, the new Brio is a better-looking car when compared to the first-gen model. Stay tuned to DriveSpark, as we will bring more updates from the GIIAS 2018.