- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Finance L&T Shares Hit Record High On Increasing Stake In Mindtree
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
Honda is all set to launch new Amaze in the Indian market on May 16, 2018. Now, Honda has commenced the production of the second-gen Amaze at its Tapukara manufacturing facility in Rajasthan. The new Amaze features a new design and comes with a host of new features.
The new Honda Amaze is based on a new platform and gets a completely revamped design inspired by the Honda City. The compact sedan gets a new front end with a chrome strip on the grill, wraparound headlamps with LED DRLs and a redesigned bumper with fog lamp housing. You can also read out first look review to know more about the design.
The side profile of the new Honda Amaze features 15-inch alloy wheels. On the rear, the new Honda Amaze sports a newly designed tail light cluster with C-shaped split tail lights. The new Amaze also gets a chrome strip on the rear end which runs across the boot of the car.
The interior of the new Honda Amaze features a dual-tone theme dashboard and comes with a host of new features. The new compact sedan is equipped with a 7-inch infotainment system, paddle shifters for the CVT variant and engine start/stop button.
The feature list of the new Honda Amaze include cruise control, electrically foldable ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators, shark fin antenna and alloy wheels. The new maze is likely to get dual airbags, ABS and EBD as standard across the variants. The car also gets a reverse parking camera.
The new Honda Amaze will draw power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 110Nm of torque and the diesel engine is good for 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a CVT gearbox.
The new Honda Amaze will be offered in four variants: E, S, V and VX. The bookings for the new Amaze is open and the first 20,000 customers will also get a special introductory price. The prominent highlight of the new Honda Amaze is the diesel-CVT combination. None of its rivals offers a CVT gearbox on the diesel model.
Thoughts On The New Honda Amaze
The new Honda Amaze 2018 is an all-new car which is based on a new platform. The overall design is more premium as compared to the outgoing model. The diesel-CVT will also be a big plus for the new Amaze in the Indian market. Once launched, the new Honda Amaze will rival the likes of Maruti Dzire and the Hyundai Xcent.