TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
According to Honda dealerships, the company has already started accepting bookings for the new Amaze. The booking amount has been set at Rs 21,000, with deliveries beginning sometime in May.
Honda Dealerships also confirmed that the new Amaze will get the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel options. The 1.2-litre petrol engine will produce 88bhp and 109Nm of torque, while the 1.5-litre diesel engine churns out 100bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to a five-speed gearbox with an optional CVT transmission.
The new Honda Amaze borrows its design from its larger and more popular sibling, the Honda City. The second-generation Amaze now features sharper angles, bolder design and angular headlamps which flank a chrome grille with the Honda badging at its centre.
The compact sedan also features larger 15-inch wheels compared to the 14-inch wheels as on the previous generation. The rear of the car gets a thick chrome strip connecting the C-shaped tail lights, while also showcasing a prominent spoiler on the boot lid.
Features on the new Amaze will include LED DRLs, infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and paddle shifters on the automatic variants among others, as revealed by the Honda Dealerships.
Thoughts On The New Honda Amaze
The new Honda Amaze features a new larger and bolder design, which will help the Japanese carmaker attract more customers to the compact sedan. Prices and variants for the new Amaze will be revealed at the time of launch.