- 6 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 23 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 24 hrs ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 24 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Sports Dutee faces expulsion from family after revealing same sex relationship
- News Uttar Pradesh: Two on-duty poll officials die during final phase of voting
- Technology How to change Instagram username
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is readying the new Grand i10 hatchback for the Indian market which is expected to be launched in 2019. Now, IAB has spotted the new-gen Hyundai Grand i10 in India. The new 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted testing in Pune and it looks like Hyundai is readying the updated hatchback for the 2019 launch.
The spotted 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 is finished in a heavily camouflaged livery. The front fascia of the third-gen Grand i10 is likely to feature a sporty design with the signature Cascading grille which will render a premium look to the hatchback. The front end will also get swept-back headlamps.
The side profile of the new Hyundai Grand i10 will feature redesigned large windows which give an airy feeling inside the cabin. The rear end of the updated hatchback will sport a newly designed tail lamp cluster. The new Grand i10 will feature the same body proportions as the currently sold model.
The interior of the 2019 Grand i10 is likely to get a dual-tone theme similar to the current model. The interior is likely to be equipped with features such as a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, automatic climate control and electrically adjustable ORVMs.
The new 2019 Grand i10 is likely to draw power from a B-VI compliant 1.2-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or an optional 5-speed AMT gearbox. Hyundai might think twice to introduce the diesel variant as the cost involved in the BS-VI conversion of the 1.2-litre diesel unit will be very high.
Thoughts On The 2019 Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai is readying the 2019 Grand i10 and has already begun testing the updated hatchback in India. The new-gen Grand i10 is likely to be launched in the Indian market in the second half of 2019. The new Grand i10 will rival the likes of Tata Tiago, Maruti Swift and the Maruti Celerio.