- 1 hr ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 2 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 3 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford India has announced a price hike for the brand's 2019 model-year cars. In the official statement, it was confirmed that the prices of new Ford cars in India will go up by 2.5 per cent; effective from 1st January 2019.
Many other major car brands operating in India has followed suit with Ford in increasing the prices of their existing range of products. The American-origin company claims that high input expense and commodity cost, in addition to the frequent fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, are some reasons for the price hike.
The price hike is applicable for the entire Ford range in India, including the top-of-the-line Mustang. Put in short, the best time to buy a new Ford car is now itself.
Ford India has performed quite well in 2018, with three launches: Freestyle, EcoSport S and new Aspire. All these cars have become one of the best options in their segment, and the company has also received good sales figures over the past few months.
The Ford Freestyle is based on the existing Figo hatchback and proved that ‘cross-hatches' need not be just raised versions of their regular iterations. Available in both petrol and diesel versions, it is also the most powerful cars in its class — read the detailed Ford Freestyle Review here.
The Ford EcoSport S is meant to be a sportier version of the sub-four-metre crossover SUV. The petrol version comes with the brand's globally-acclaimed 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, which offers lots of driving fun. The regular version of the EcoSport is also the best selling product from Ford. Read our comprehensive Ford EcoSport S Reviewto know more.
The new Ford Aspire is arguably the best compact-sedan you buy on the market. Besides being practical, decent-looking and feature-rich, Ford has managed to make it a good driver's car. Both power plants on offer showcase impressive performance figures and we have already driven the car. You can read our Ford Aspire Review to why it is the best driver's compact-sedan.
Thoughts On The Price Hike On New 2019 Ford Cars
Price hikes are quite common towards the year-end; be it any product. Sometimes manufacturers would even offer year-end discounts to sell off their existing stock. Ford India's price hike is relatively high at 2.5 per cent, but the cars still seem to offer good value for what you pay.