TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Ford India is all set to launch the facelifted Aspire sedan in the country on October 4, 2018. Now, TeamBHP has spotted the automatic variant of the Ford Aspire facelift ahead of its launch. The interior image of the new Ford Aspire reveals the automatic transmission on the updated sedan.
The report states that the automatic gearbox will be offered only with the petrol engine. The automatic variant of the Ford Aspire facelift will also get traction control. The interior of the updated sedan features a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
On the exterior, the Ford Aspire facelift features a revamped front grille, redesigned bumper and new fog lamp housing. The sedan is also equipped with newly designed alloy wheels. Apart from that, the overall design of the Aspire remains the same. The headlamp and the tail light cluster also remains almost the same as the currently sold model.
The petrol variant of the Ford Aspire facelift will draw power from a 1.2-litre Dragon Series engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. It is the most powerful petrol engine in its class and the engine made its debut with the Freestyle crossover hatchback. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Powering the diesel variant of the Aspire facelift is the same 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine that churns out 98.6bhp and 215Nm of torque. The diesel engine will be coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The upcoming Ford Figo facelift will also feature the same engines.
Thoughts On The Ford Aspire Facelift
The new Ford Aspire facelift will be a crucial product for Ford as the compact sedan segment has seen a rapid growth in the country. The updated Aspire will feature subtle changes to the design and will come with an automatic gearbox. The Ford Aspire facelift will rival the likes of Honda Amaze, Maruti Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and the Tata Tigor.