- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford India is all set to launch the new Aspire facelift in the country on October 4, 2018. Ahead of that, the company has opened the bookings for the upcoming Ford Aspire facelift. The new Ford Aspire facelift will feature subtle changes to the design and will come with a host of new features.
The new Ford Aspire facelift can be booked across all the Ford dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,000. Ford has also revealed the images of the new Aspire facelift and the updated sedan features minor changes to the exterior design.
The front fascia of the Ford Aspire facelift features a revamped grille, new bumper and C-shaped bezels around the fog lamps. The headlamp design remains the same except for the new internal elements with smoked effect. The sedan is equipped with new 15-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the Ford Aspire facelift features a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other prominent features include an engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, steering-mounted audio controls and USB ports at the front.
The Ford Aspire facelift will draw power from a new 1.2-litre Dragon Series petrol engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The diesel variant of the updated sedan will feature the same 1.5-litre unit that churns out 98.6bhp and 215Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a 5-speed manual and an automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Aspire Facelift
Ford is all set to launch the Aspire facelift in the Indian market. The new Aspire facelift gets a host of changes to the exterior design and mechanical components. We can expect a slight increase in the price when the updated sedan is launched. The Ford Aspire facelift will rival the likes of Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze, Tata Tigor and the Hyundai Xcent.