TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ford India is all set to launch the new Aspire facelift in the country on October 4, 2018. Ahead of that, the company has opened the bookings for the upcoming Ford Aspire facelift. The new Ford Aspire facelift will feature subtle changes to the design and will come with a host of new features.
The new Ford Aspire facelift can be booked across all the Ford dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,000. Ford has also revealed the images of the new Aspire facelift and the updated sedan features minor changes to the exterior design.
The front fascia of the Ford Aspire facelift features a revamped grille, new bumper and C-shaped bezels around the fog lamps. The headlamp design remains the same except for the new internal elements with smoked effect. The sedan is equipped with new 15-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the Ford Aspire facelift features a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other prominent features include an engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, steering-mounted audio controls and USB ports at the front.
The Ford Aspire facelift will draw power from a new 1.2-litre Dragon Series petrol engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The diesel variant of the updated sedan will feature the same 1.5-litre unit that churns out 98.6bhp and 215Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a 5-speed manual and an automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Aspire Facelift
Ford is all set to launch the Aspire facelift in the Indian market. The new Aspire facelift gets a host of changes to the exterior design and mechanical components. We can expect a slight increase in the price when the updated sedan is launched. The Ford Aspire facelift will rival the likes of Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze, Tata Tigor and the Hyundai Xcent.