TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ford is all set to launch its new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift. The launch of the new Aspire facelift is expected to be sometime in June this year. The 2018 Ford Aspire facelift receives minor exterior and interior updates.
According to spy images from MotorOctane, the car is already said to be in production. Ford is building up stocks of the 2018 Aspire to send to its dealers, ahead of its expected launch.
The company is said to have stopped production of the current generation Aspire, which was last rolled out in April. With production now shifted to the new Aspire.
The new 2018 Ford Aspire receives upgrades in the form of a new front grille, revised fog lamps and headlamps with LED DRLs. The sedan will also get an updated front bumper. The side profile and the rear of the Aspire facelift are said to remain the same, apart from some minor updates.
The interiors of the new Ford Aspire will receive some additional features. These include a keyless entry, an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with SYNC3, reverse camera, navigation and even Android Auto compatibility. The Aspire facelift will also get a dual-tone black and beige interiors.
The new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift will feature the new 1.2-litre ‘Dragon Series' petrol engine. This engine will produce 95bhp and 140Nm of torque. There will also be the option of the 1.5-litre diesel offering, churning out 99bhp and 215Nm of torque.
Both engines will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The petrol engine though might get an optional automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Ford Aspire Facelift
The new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift hopes to improve the sales of the sedan in India. The additional features and the new powerful engine will help attract customers towards the sedan offering from Ford. Prices for the Ford Aspire can be expected at a similar range as the current model.