TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Datsun is all set to launch the facelifted Go hatchback and Go+ MPV in the Indian market in October 2018. Ahead of that the new Datsun Go and Go+ facelift has been teased in new images. The new teaser image of the Go and Go+ reveals the new front grille and headlamp design.
The Datsun Go+ will receive its first update since launch and the new updated model will come with a host of changes. The front end of the MPV will feature a redesigned grille, headlamps and LED daytime running lights on the bumper. The updated Go+ will be premium as compared to the current model.
The Datsun Go facelift will also feature a similar front end as the Go+ MPV. The hatchback will get revamped front grille design, newly designed headlamps and LED DRLs. Apart from that, the top-spec variant of both the Go and Go+ will be equipped with newly designed 14-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the facelifted Datsun Go and Go+ will get a new look with a redesigned dashboard. The cabin will be equipped with features such as a 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system and newly designed AC vents. The instrument cluster will be also updated with a new tachometer.
The Datsun Go and Go+ facelift will draw power from the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine will be coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Go+ sold in Indonesia also comes with an AMT gearbox, but the India-spec model is unlikely to get the CVT gearbox.
Thoughts On The Datsun Go and Go+ Facelift
Datsun is all set to introduce the new facelifted Go and Go+ facelift in the Indian market with a host of changes to the exterior and interior design. We expect the new models to feature an upmarket design and features as compared to the currently sold models. The Datsun Go and Go+ facelift are expected to come with a premium of around Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000.