TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
British luxury car manufacturer Bentley is all set to launch the 2018 Continental GT in India. The 2018 Bentley Continental GT coupe will be launched in the country on March 24, 2018. The new Continental GT is one of the sportiest grand tourers from the stable of Bentley.
In its third generation, the 2018 Bentley Continental GT is inspired by the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 concept car which was showcased at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. The new 2018 Continental GT will be loaded with ultra-luxurious interior and advanced technology.
The 2018 Bentley Continental GT is longer than the outgoing model with front wheels being moved forward. The new 2018 Continental GT features a longer bonnet and lowered nose and wider wheelbase.
The 2018 Bentley Continental GT draws power from a 6-litre twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine pumping out 635bhp and 900Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a dual-clutch 8-speed gearbox. Bentley describes the new engine as the most advanced 12-cylinder engine in the world.
The new 2018 Continental GT is based on the Modular Standard Drivetrain (MSB) platform which also underpins the new-gen Porsche Panamera.
The interior of the 2018 Bentley Continental GT features premium deamond-in-diamond leather upholstery, veneers and chrome detailing. When the engine is turned on, the veneer rotates and reveals the 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Bentley Continental GT
The new 2018 Bentley Continental GT comes with several updates to the interior design, engine and interior. Expect the 2018 Continental GT to be priced over Rs 4 crore and will rival the likes of Aston Martin DB11 and Rolls Royce Wraith.