- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- 1 hr ago MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Harrier — How Does The Brit Stack Up Against It Rivals?
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted Testing With Several Improvements & New Engine
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month Of Launch
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- News Bank jobs: IDBI bank announces 600 Assistant Manager vacancies; Online application for PGDBF begins
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Lifestyle What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
British luxury car manufacturer Bentley is all set to launch the 2018 Continental GT in India. The 2018 Bentley Continental GT coupe will be launched in the country on March 24, 2018. The new Continental GT is one of the sportiest grand tourers from the stable of Bentley.
In its third generation, the 2018 Bentley Continental GT is inspired by the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 concept car which was showcased at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. The new 2018 Continental GT will be loaded with ultra-luxurious interior and advanced technology.
The 2018 Bentley Continental GT is longer than the outgoing model with front wheels being moved forward. The new 2018 Continental GT features a longer bonnet and lowered nose and wider wheelbase.
The 2018 Bentley Continental GT draws power from a 6-litre twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine pumping out 635bhp and 900Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a dual-clutch 8-speed gearbox. Bentley describes the new engine as the most advanced 12-cylinder engine in the world.
The new 2018 Continental GT is based on the Modular Standard Drivetrain (MSB) platform which also underpins the new-gen Porsche Panamera.
The interior of the 2018 Bentley Continental GT features premium deamond-in-diamond leather upholstery, veneers and chrome detailing. When the engine is turned on, the veneer rotates and reveals the 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Bentley Continental GT
The new 2018 Bentley Continental GT comes with several updates to the interior design, engine and interior. Expect the 2018 Continental GT to be priced over Rs 4 crore and will rival the likes of Aston Martin DB11 and Rolls Royce Wraith.