- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
German automaker Audi has revealed the new RS5 Sportback at the 2018 New York International Auto Show. The RS5 is the latest RS model with a five-door coupe design and exceptional performance.
The overall design of the new Audi RS5 Sportback is inspired by the Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO racing car. The front profile of the RS5 Sportback features a wide and flat single-frame grille, honeycomb air intakes and matte aluminium-optic front spoiler with Quattro branding.
The Audi RS5 Sportback also gets matte aluminium-optic exterior mirror housings and high gloss black side sills. The rear of the car sports a diffuser, RS exhaust pipes and gloss black rear-lip spoiler.
The interior of the Audi RS5 Sportback features Audi smartphone interface with Android Auto And Apple CarPlay, full-colour heads-up display and Audi virtual cockpit. The new RS display also relays key information such as tyre pressure, torque and G-forces.
The Audi RS5 Sportback also comes with standard safety features such as Audi pre-sense basic, Audi pre-sense city, Audi side assist, rear cross traffic assist and Audi pre-sense, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, Audi active lane assist and high beam assistant.
The Audi RS5 Sportback draws power from a 2.9-litre V6 twin-turbo engine producing 444bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox. The RS5 Sportback can sprint from 0-100km/h under four seconds before topping out at 249km/h.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Audi RS5 Sportback
The Audi RS5 Sportback is the latest offering in the RS lineup. The new RS5 Sportback is a 5-door car with a coupe styling and offered exceptional performance. The new Audi RS5 Sportback rivals the likes of Mercedes-AMG C63 and BMW M3.