TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
German automaker Audi has revealed the new RS5 Sportback at the 2018 New York International Auto Show. The RS5 is the latest RS model with a five-door coupe design and exceptional performance.
The overall design of the new Audi RS5 Sportback is inspired by the Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO racing car. The front profile of the RS5 Sportback features a wide and flat single-frame grille, honeycomb air intakes and matte aluminium-optic front spoiler with Quattro branding.
The Audi RS5 Sportback also gets matte aluminium-optic exterior mirror housings and high gloss black side sills. The rear of the car sports a diffuser, RS exhaust pipes and gloss black rear-lip spoiler.
The interior of the Audi RS5 Sportback features Audi smartphone interface with Android Auto And Apple CarPlay, full-colour heads-up display and Audi virtual cockpit. The new RS display also relays key information such as tyre pressure, torque and G-forces.
The Audi RS5 Sportback also comes with standard safety features such as Audi pre-sense basic, Audi pre-sense city, Audi side assist, rear cross traffic assist and Audi pre-sense, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, Audi active lane assist and high beam assistant.
The Audi RS5 Sportback draws power from a 2.9-litre V6 twin-turbo engine producing 444bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic gearbox. The RS5 Sportback can sprint from 0-100km/h under four seconds before topping out at 249km/h.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Audi RS5 Sportback
The Audi RS5 Sportback is the latest offering in the RS lineup. The new RS5 Sportback is a 5-door car with a coupe styling and offered exceptional performance. The new Audi RS5 Sportback rivals the likes of Mercedes-AMG C63 and BMW M3.