TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The Audi RS5 Coupe will be the fourth car in the company's A5 lineup, which currently includes the A5, A5 convertible and the S5 Sportback. The new RS5 Coupe will take on rivals such as the BMW M4 and will be priced over Rs 1 crore.
The second-generation RS5 Coupe will get a downsized V6 engine as compared to the previous generation's V8. The new 2.9-litre TFSI Biturbo engine produces 444bhp and 600Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic with DSP and Sport Program transmission.
The RS5 Coupe will get Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system as standard. The power distribution on the Quattro system will be asymmetrical, with a 40:60 (front to rear) distribution ratio.
The Coupe takes 3.9 seconds to complete a 0 - 100km/h run, while reaching a top speed of 250km/h. An optional ‘RS Dynamic Package' is also available, which will boost the top speed to 280km/h.
The second generation of the Audi RS5 Coupe, gets features such as the large single-frame front grille, wider wheel arches with standard 19-inch wheels with the option of the larger 20-inch wheels, Dynamic Ride Control (DRC), Ceramic Brakes, Dynamic Steering with RS-specific tuning and the Audi Drive Select for a more personalised driving experience.
The coupe gets blacked out interiors with RS sport seats with optional Nappa leather, digital instrument cluster, flat-bottomed RS multifunction steering wheel wrapped in sports leather, RS badging all around and Audi's Virtual Cockpit with torque and G-Force indicator.
Thoughts On The New Audi RS5 Coupe
The first generation of the Audi RS5 Coupe was a very popular car among the sportscar buying customers. Now, with the expected launch of its second-generation model, Audi hopes to continue that trend and rope in more customers for the new and more masculine looking RS5 Coupe.