TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Audi Q8 SUV concept was first showcased at the 2017 Detroit Auto Show. The company at the time of unveiling had mentioned that the production version of the Audi Q8 will enter the market by 2018.
Audi, Head of Research and Development, Peter Mertens has now confirmed that the new Q8 will be available in the market by June 2018. Mertens added that the new Audi Q8 will be the company's new flagship SUV representing the new face of Audi. The new SUV will still have a close relation to the Q7 and will also share a production line at the Audi factory.
The new Q8 will be unveiled at a special event in China, marking 30 years of production in the country. Audi also has plans of doubling production in China over the next 5 years.
Audi is said to have started extensively testing the new Q8 around the world including India. The new flagship Audi Q8 SUV will rival the likes of the BMW X6 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe.
The engine specifications have not yet been revealed and at this stage is too early to predict. But we can expect to see what the production version of the car will look like in the coming months.
Thoughts on the new Audi Q8 SUV
The new Audi Q8 is considered the flagship model in the company's SUV lineup. Though too soon to predict, we can expect the new Q8 might get a V6 engine producing over 350hp.