TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Hyundai is gearing up to launch the all-new 2018 Santro hatchback in the Indian market. According to Team-BHP, the company recently conducted a market study for the new hatchback, in its near-production state.
Exterior upgrades on the 2018 Hyundai Santro include, high set fog lamps placed closer to the headlamps, character lines, pull-up door handles, bulky taillights and black inserts on the rear bumper with a straight reflector.
On the Inside, the car features a dual-tone black and beige interior, with steering mounted controls, power windows controls placed behind the gear lever and seats with fixed headrest.
Other features include electronically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators, rear wipers and a flat boot space.
The near-production hatchback, however, missed out on an Infotainment system, push-button start, keyless entry and alloy wheels.
Hyundai allowed very few customers to inspect the model, while also allowing them to take it for a short drive. There was no mention of the engine specifications powering the new hatchback.
However, there was a mention that Hyundai might offer a factory-fitted CNG kit on the new Santro. This CNG variant would be mainly focussed on the taxi market, while private owners can also opt for the CNG kit at a premium of Rs 50,000.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Santro
The 2018 Hyundai Santro is expected to be launched sometime in August 2018. Once launched, the 2018 Santro will take on rivals such as the Tata Tiago, Maruti Celerio and the WagonR.
Though the prices of the Santro is yet to be announced, we can expect it to be priced similarly to its competition at Rs 3 to 5 lakh range, ex-showroom.