- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Technology How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The 2018 Hyundai Creta has already been spotted testing in India. It is said to get three engine option similar to the current version. A 1.6-litre petrol, 1.4 and 1.6-litre diesel variants.
The petrol engine will produce 121bhp and 154Nm of torque. The 1.4-litre diesel engine will produce 89bhp and 224Nm of torque, while the 1.6-litre diesel engine will produce 126bhp and 256Nm of torque. All three engines will get a 6-speed manual transmission while the petrol and the 1.6-litre diesel engine will get an optional 6-speed automatic as well.
The facelift version will get a list of updates in terms of both styling and features. In terms of styling, the new Creta is set to get a set of updated headlamps, new bumpers with fog lamps and LED DRLs. The rear will also get a set of revamped taillights along with a new bumper.
The interiors of the 2018 Creta will feature a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The centre console itself is said to get an update for better practicality and looks.
The 2018 Hyundai Creta is also likely to get additional features including a sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control and automatic headlamps. The facelift might even feature ventilated front seats as well.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Creta
Though the new 2018 Hyundai Creta will get a host of updates and new features, most of the key elements will be carried over from the current version. Hence, we can expect the pricing of the new Creta to remain mostly similar to the current version.