- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 13 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 14 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Honda has launched the all-new Amaze in India at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh ex-showroom (India). However, this is a special introductory price for the first 20,000 bookings for the new Amaze.
Bookings for the 2018 Honda Amaze has already started. Customers can book the new Amaze for an amount of Rs 21,000 across all Honda dealerships. Deliveries will begin from May-end.
Rajesh Goel, Sr Vice President & Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda stated, "The response to the all-new Honda Amaze since its world premiere at the Auto Expo has been overwhelming."
He further added, "As a special gesture to all the Honda loyalists, who are booking the car even before knowing the price and variant details, we have decided to offer a special introductory price for the initial 20,000 bookings."
The 2018 Honda Amaze was first showcased at the Auto Expo this year. The first batch of the Amaze is set to roll out from Honda's Tapukara plant in Rajasthan. Currently, the WR-V, City, Jazz and the BR-V models are manufactured at this plant.
The older generation Amaze, launched back in 2013, was being manufactured at the company's Greater Noida plant.
The 2018 Honda Amaze will be powered by a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines. The petrol variant will produce 88bhp with 109Nm of torque, while the diesel engine will churn out 100bhp with 200Nm of torque. Transmission options on the new Amaze include a five-speed manual, six-speed manual and a CVT gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Amaze Introductory Offer
The Honda Amaze has been one of the frontrunners for the company in terms of sales. Honda hopes to receive a similar if not better demand for their new 2018 Amaze as well.
The new 2018 Amaze will take on the Hyundai Xcent, Maruti Dzire and the Tata Tigor.