- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata, Maruti, Honda and BMW among the Most Trusted Brands In India 2018. The list was shared by the Trust Advisory (TRA) of India. Samsung tops the entire list, while Tata (as a diversified company) ranks ahead of the other automotive brands. Bajaj (another diversified brand) has also made its way to the list.
The list was prepared after doing a lot of market research and data collection. Data such customer feedback, aftermarket services, quality of products and value for money, were considered by TRA.
If we consider only pure automotive brands, Honda Car India comes first. The overall ranking of the company is 7th in 2018. In 2017, Honda stood at 6th position.
The next automotive brand, Maruti Suzuki has gone down from 7th position in 2017 to 10th, now. This is mainly due to the tight competition from the other brands in the passenger vehicle category.
Meanwhile, German automotive giant, BMW follows close after a massive jump from 45th position in 2017, to 15th position. This leap also proves the demand for premium vehicles in India.
Bajaj group, which includes the two-wheeler and three-wheeler companies, has gone down 10th position in 2017, to 16th in 2018. Again, this could be the effect of stiff competition in the segment.
TRA has shared that, to make The Brand Trust Report 2018, they've spent over 15,000 hours of fieldwork, with a coverage of 2488 user-influencers, across 16 cities in India. The research made over five million data units from 9000 brands. Out of this, the top 1000 were selected.
Thoughts On The Most Trusted Car Brands In India
Although the list of the Top Trusted Brands In India is led by non-automotive brands, companies such as Honda, Maruti and BMW have attained a good position. It is also interesting to see that Honda has overtaken Maruti in terms of trust. However, this list has been made by collecting data from a wider mass. Hence, the actual ‘trustworthiness' could be different.
Source: AdAge India