- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
Tata, Maruti, Honda and BMW among the Most Trusted Brands In India 2018. The list was shared by the Trust Advisory (TRA) of India. Samsung tops the entire list, while Tata (as a diversified company) ranks ahead of the other automotive brands. Bajaj (another diversified brand) has also made its way to the list.
The list was prepared after doing a lot of market research and data collection. Data such customer feedback, aftermarket services, quality of products and value for money, were considered by TRA.
If we consider only pure automotive brands, Honda Car India comes first. The overall ranking of the company is 7th in 2018. In 2017, Honda stood at 6th position.
The next automotive brand, Maruti Suzuki has gone down from 7th position in 2017 to 10th, now. This is mainly due to the tight competition from the other brands in the passenger vehicle category.
Meanwhile, German automotive giant, BMW follows close after a massive jump from 45th position in 2017, to 15th position. This leap also proves the demand for premium vehicles in India.
Bajaj group, which includes the two-wheeler and three-wheeler companies, has gone down 10th position in 2017, to 16th in 2018. Again, this could be the effect of stiff competition in the segment.
TRA has shared that, to make The Brand Trust Report 2018, they've spent over 15,000 hours of fieldwork, with a coverage of 2488 user-influencers, across 16 cities in India. The research made over five million data units from 9000 brands. Out of this, the top 1000 were selected.
Thoughts On The Most Trusted Car Brands In India
Although the list of the Top Trusted Brands In India is led by non-automotive brands, companies such as Honda, Maruti and BMW have attained a good position. It is also interesting to see that Honda has overtaken Maruti in terms of trust. However, this list has been made by collecting data from a wider mass. Hence, the actual ‘trustworthiness' could be different.
Source: AdAge India