- 6 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 7 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 8 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
India's largest bus building company, MG Group has launched three new luxury buses at the Bus World India 2018 in Bangalore. MG Group has introduced the Glider, Gliderz and Dreamz buses. The Glider and the Gliderz are based on BharatBenz chassis and the Dreamz bus is based on Mercedes-Benz chassis.
The MG Group Glider is based on the BaharatBenz 12-metre coach chassis with a seating capacity of 43 passengers. The bus features a 2x2 seating arrangement with reclining luxury seats. The bus is equipped with features such as USB mobile charging socket, air conditioning, reading lamps and much more.
The MG Group Glider draws power from a 6,373cc diesel engine that produces 231bhp and 850Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The bus is equipped with air suspension for a smooth ride quality. The MG Group Dream also features an adjustable and tiltable power steering.
The MG Group Gliderz is also based on the BaharatBenz 12-metre coach chassis and the engine specifications also remain the same. The Gliderz is a sleeper coach which can accommodate 30 passengers with 2x2 upper and lower sleeper berths. The bus also gets an emergency door at the rear.
Other features of the MG Group Gliderz include LED roof lamps, USB mobile charging socket, air conditioning system, reverse camera with display and much more. Both the Glider and Gliderz are premium luxury buses with modern styling and design elements.
The MG Group Dreamz is based on the Mercedes-Benz 14.95-metre coach chassis. The bus features 2x1 upper and lower sleeper births with a seating capacity of 40 passengers. The Dreamz is powered by an Om457 in-line six-cylinder engine that produces 402bhp and 1,900Nm of torque.
The Dreamz is a multi-axle bus with a steerable tag axle with disc brakes and it is equipped with Electronic Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) which offers a smooth ride. The bus also gets ABS and electronic stability control. Other features include air-conditioning system, USB mobile charger socket and much more. The Dreamz is also equipped with CCTV cameras and glass breaking hammers.
Thoughts On The New MG Group Buses
The new luxury buses from MG Group comes with advanced features and offers a luxurious experience to the passenger. All the three buses feature a new and modern design language with a lot of features. The buses are also equipped with a host of standard safety features. Overall, the new buses from MG Group are premium and come with powerful engines.