- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Movies Raj Kundra Scandal: Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Says She Doesn't Judge Those Who Choose Po*n As Their Profession
- News Will there be a change in Karnataka Cabinet?
- Technology DoT Might Take Required Measures To Improve Health Of Telecom Sector
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Coach Sjoerd Marijne hits out at women hockey players: 'Our worst match'
- Lifestyle Blood Flow Restriction: The Popular Fitness Trend Among Olympians
- Finance ICICI Bank To Change Service Charges From August: Check Revised Charges Here
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
India's largest bus building company, MG Group has launched three new luxury buses at the Bus World India 2018 in Bangalore. MG Group has introduced the Glider, Gliderz and Dreamz buses. The Glider and the Gliderz are based on BharatBenz chassis and the Dreamz bus is based on Mercedes-Benz chassis.
The MG Group Glider is based on the BaharatBenz 12-metre coach chassis with a seating capacity of 43 passengers. The bus features a 2x2 seating arrangement with reclining luxury seats. The bus is equipped with features such as USB mobile charging socket, air conditioning, reading lamps and much more.
The MG Group Glider draws power from a 6,373cc diesel engine that produces 231bhp and 850Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The bus is equipped with air suspension for a smooth ride quality. The MG Group Dream also features an adjustable and tiltable power steering.
The MG Group Gliderz is also based on the BaharatBenz 12-metre coach chassis and the engine specifications also remain the same. The Gliderz is a sleeper coach which can accommodate 30 passengers with 2x2 upper and lower sleeper berths. The bus also gets an emergency door at the rear.
Other features of the MG Group Gliderz include LED roof lamps, USB mobile charging socket, air conditioning system, reverse camera with display and much more. Both the Glider and Gliderz are premium luxury buses with modern styling and design elements.
The MG Group Dreamz is based on the Mercedes-Benz 14.95-metre coach chassis. The bus features 2x1 upper and lower sleeper births with a seating capacity of 40 passengers. The Dreamz is powered by an Om457 in-line six-cylinder engine that produces 402bhp and 1,900Nm of torque.
The Dreamz is a multi-axle bus with a steerable tag axle with disc brakes and it is equipped with Electronic Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) which offers a smooth ride. The bus also gets ABS and electronic stability control. Other features include air-conditioning system, USB mobile charger socket and much more. The Dreamz is also equipped with CCTV cameras and glass breaking hammers.
Thoughts On The New MG Group Buses
The new luxury buses from MG Group comes with advanced features and offers a luxurious experience to the passenger. All the three buses feature a new and modern design language with a lot of features. The buses are also equipped with a host of standard safety features. Overall, the new buses from MG Group are premium and come with powerful engines.