TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Maybach S650 Launched In India. The new Mercedes-Maybach S650 is priced at Rs 2.73 crore. Mercedes also launched the Maybach S560 at Rs 1.94 crore (all prices ex-showroom). The Mercedes-Maybach S650 is the flagship limo from Merc's Maybach sub-brand.
Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Specifications
The Mercedes Maybach S650 is powered by a bi-turbo 6.0-litre V12 engine that produces 621bhp @ 5,500rpm and 1,000Nm of torque @ 2,300-4,200rpm. The Mercedes Maybach sends power to all four wheels via a seven-speed automatic gearbox. The Mercedes-Maybach S650 sprints to 100kph in just 4.6 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 250kph.
The S560, on the other hand, uses AMG's 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged engine that produces 462.5bhp and 700Nm of torque which is sent to all four wheels via a nine-speed gearbox. The S560 sprints to 100kph in 4.8 seconds and has an electronically limited top speed of 250kph.
Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Design & Features
In terms of design, the Mercedes-Maybach takes the luxurious design of the S-Class to a new level. This can be seen up front where the massive grille and bonnet are topped off by a hood ornament with the Maybach logo.
Both the front and rear bumpers features are layered with chrome to add to the luxury feel of the car. The new Mercedes-Maybach S650 also gets a longer wheelbase to ensure that those in the rear get the most amount of space possible.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S650 also gets a host of features including multibeam LED headlights and tail lights, magic body control, magic sky control, and a crystal-design tail lamp among many others. The S650 Maybach also gets radar-based driving aids including cruise control along with a host of safety features.
DriveSparks Thoughts On The Newly Launched Mercedes-Maybach S650
The newly launched Mercedes-Maybach S650 and S560 take the luxury game of the S-Class luxury limo to a whole new level. With its crazy array of features and luxury amenities, the Mercedes-Maybach S-Class is the limo of choice for the one percenter who prefers to cocoon himself from the rest of the world when being driven around in his car.