- 9 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The W205 Mercedes C-Class facelift gets styling updates on both the exterior and the interior. The sedan also gets new engine options.
The top variant of the 2019 Mercedes C-Class gets a 48V ‘EQ Boost' system. The system regenerates kinetic energy and charges the battery only while decelerating without giving throttle. It also includes a belt-driven generator.
EQ Boost is not to be confused with a hybrid system. EQ Boost isn't capable of regenerative braking either. However, EQ Boost can still supply an additional 14bhp while accelerating.
The petrol Mercedes-Benz C200 gets a 1.5-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. It produces 184bhp and 280Nm. The engine is mated to the existing 9G-TRONIC gearbox. Mercedes-Benz is expected to introduce a diesel hybrid model soon. Reports suggest that it is capable of producing 121bhp and 440Nm.
The more sporty Mercedes-AMG C43 uses the same 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine, but gets larger turbos. Power now stands at 385bhp (23bhp more than before).
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with halogen headlamps plus LED DRLs. But customers can opt for the better LED High Performance headlamps or the Multibeam LED headlights with Ultra Range High Beam units.
The C-Class can be equipped with the 12.3-inch infotainment display from the E-Class, as an option. The new C-Class also gets semi-autonomous features such as Active Lane Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist and Active Steering Assist. Mercedes's DISTRONIC feature uses satellite data to control the cruising speed.
The new C-Class gets an updated interior design, with silver elements. The car also gets new colour options for the interior, namely, Magma Grey, Black and Saddle Brown.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a model which sells in India in high numbers. When the model arrives in India after its global launch, it will be offered in a diesel avatar. With the new styling and features, the C-Class is now getting closer to the flagship S-Class.