TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Mercedes-Benz has expanded its C-Class range with the introduction of the 'Nightfall Edition'. The Nightfall edition will be available for its coupe, sedan and estate versions.
The new Nightfall Edition helps enhance the look of the C-class. The new edition gets powder coated matte-black wheels, black wing mirrors, graphics and carbon rear spoiler.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall Edition comes in three new metallic paint scheme: Iridium Silver, Selenite Grey and Obsidian Black
The C-Class Nightfall Editions come standard as AMG Line. This includes a black ash wood trim, AMG flat-bottom steering wheel, AMG body styling and sports suspension.
The Nightfall edition also comes with 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels with a powder-coated matte-black scheme and a diamond grille with chrome pins.
On the inside, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall Edition gets optional features: Ambiente lighting, Keyless-Go comfort package, memory package and a panoramic glass sunroof. The Nightfall Edition also gets the additional Burmester surround system and COMAND Online.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class range Nightfall Edition apart from the cosmetic and feature updates remains unchanged mechanically. It comes in two diesel engines; C 220d, C 250d and a C 200 petrol option.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall Edition
The Mercedes-Benz Nightfall Edition C-Class comes with a starting price equivalent to Rs 29.82 lakh (GBP 32,565), ex-showroom, in the UK. There is no news about the Nightfall Edition C-Class coming to the Indian market.