TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mercedes-Benz has revealed the new A-class hatchback. The new-gen A-class will first hit the European market and will filter down to other parts of the world.
The 2019 Mercedes A-Class (W177) will be the first among the eight models that are due by the end of 2020. The hatchback Benz also features the latest iteration of the brand's design philosophy, 'Sensual Purity'.
The 2019 A-Class is based on the current model's MFA platform, but offers much more rigidity and aerodynamics. The car also looks a lot similar to the recently revealed Mercedes CLS-Class.
The new A-Class will be initially offered in three variants: A 200 (163bhp), A 250 (224bhp), and A 190D (116bhp); all of them mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission.
The petrol versions get a 1.4-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine, while the diesel variant gets a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine, as seen in most Mercedes models.
The new Mercedes A-Class also gets an optional 4Matic all-wheel drive option. The new version is also larger than the outgoing version in terms of wheelbase, front track and general dimensions.
The interior of the 2019 Mercedes A-Class resembles a ‘luxury cockpit' with the triple ‘turbine' air vents and the split dashboard. Also, the ambient lighting has 64 colour options to choose from to soothe your mood.
The driver is also greeted by two LCD displays on the dashboard: A pair of 7-inch or 10.25-inch screens, showing all the vital information through interactive graphics.
The main highlight of the new 2019 Mercedes A-Class is the introduction of the brand's new AI system called MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience). The system can be activated by just a voice command, "Hey, Mercedes".
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class
While the A-Class is supposed to be in the affordable side of Mercedes' line-up, the new model brings a lot to the table. The car features all the latest tech and sophistication to give its rival brands, a tough competition.
And once the AMG-version of the new A-Class comes, we will see some serious performance figures.