- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- News Engineering jobs: 4 DMRC jobs for Dy. Chief Engineer post; How to apply for these BE BTech jobs
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe and SLC 43 limited edition launched in India: Mercedes-AMG has launched the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe 'OrangeArt' and SLC 43 'RedArt' in the country. Both the limited edition models get several cosmetic updates to the exterior design.
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe ‘OrangeArt' is priced at Rs 1.02 crore and the SLC 43 ‘RedArt' carries a price tag of Rs 87.48 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). Only 25 units of both the limited edition models are allotted for the Indian market.
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe ‘OrangeArt' features orange highlights on the lower part of the front and rear bumper. The 21-inch black alloy wheels also get the orange detailing. The coupe also features LED headlights with black LED rings.
The interior of the limited edition GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe also features orange accents with the black nappa leather seat upholstery. The seats get orange and grey cross-stitching. Other features include AMG branding and orange finished floor mat and door panels.
Similar to the OrangeArt, the SLC 43 RedArt edition also gets red highlights on the front and rear bumper and 18-inch alloy wheels. The brake callipers are also finished in red colour. The cabin also features red accents with carbon-fibre-like finishing with leather embossing.
Both the limited edition models draw power from a 3-litre V6 turbocharged petrol engine producing 361bhp and 520Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic gearbox. The coupe is offered with a four-wheel-drive configuration while the SLC 43 is a rear-wheel-drive car.
Thoughts On The Limited Edition Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe And SLC 43
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe And SLC 43 limited edition models feature distinctive design elements to enhance the sporty appeal of the coupe and the convertible. This is the second launch from Mercedes-AMG after launching the E 63 S 4Matic in the Indian market.