- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe and SLC 43 limited edition launched in India: Mercedes-AMG has launched the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe 'OrangeArt' and SLC 43 'RedArt' in the country. Both the limited edition models get several cosmetic updates to the exterior design.
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe ‘OrangeArt' is priced at Rs 1.02 crore and the SLC 43 ‘RedArt' carries a price tag of Rs 87.48 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). Only 25 units of both the limited edition models are allotted for the Indian market.
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe ‘OrangeArt' features orange highlights on the lower part of the front and rear bumper. The 21-inch black alloy wheels also get the orange detailing. The coupe also features LED headlights with black LED rings.
The interior of the limited edition GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe also features orange accents with the black nappa leather seat upholstery. The seats get orange and grey cross-stitching. Other features include AMG branding and orange finished floor mat and door panels.
Similar to the OrangeArt, the SLC 43 RedArt edition also gets red highlights on the front and rear bumper and 18-inch alloy wheels. The brake callipers are also finished in red colour. The cabin also features red accents with carbon-fibre-like finishing with leather embossing.
Both the limited edition models draw power from a 3-litre V6 turbocharged petrol engine producing 361bhp and 520Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 9-speed automatic gearbox. The coupe is offered with a four-wheel-drive configuration while the SLC 43 is a rear-wheel-drive car.
Thoughts On The Limited Edition Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe And SLC 43
The Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe And SLC 43 limited edition models feature distinctive design elements to enhance the sporty appeal of the coupe and the convertible. This is the second launch from Mercedes-AMG after launching the E 63 S 4Matic in the Indian market.