- 2 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Mercedes-Benz India has announced the launch of its new AMG E63 S 4MATIC+ in the country on 4th May. The new AMG sedan is said to be the most powerful E Class ever to be made.
The new Mercedes-AMG E63S 4MATIC+ is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 Biturbo engine producing 612bhp and 850Nm of torque mated to an AMG SPEEDSHIFT nine-speed sports transmission, powering all four wheels.
The engine uses twin-scroll turbochargers placed between the cylinder heads which improves performance and reduces turbo lag. The engine also comes with cylinder deactivation technology which shuts down half the cylinders at slow speeds, further improving fuel efficiency.
The vehicle accelerates to 0 - 100km/h in 3.4 seconds from a standstill, while reaching a top speed of 250km/h (electronically limited). There is also an optional ‘AMG driver's package' available which increase the top speed to a further 300km/h.
The E63 S AMG retains the same character lines and design of the E-Class Sedan, yet comes with certain changes which help it stand apart on its own.
The exterior of the sedan features a single slat grille, new front bumper with large air intakes, wider wheel arches housing the 20-inch matte black AMG wheels and a sporty exhaust setup at the rear.
The interiors of the AMG sedan receives an exclusive sporty character, with a windscreen cockpit, AMG performance steering wheel with aluminium paddle shifters and sports seats with optimised lateral support wrapped in Nappa Leather.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-AMG E63 S 4MATIC+
The new E63 S directly rivals the likes of the BMW M5. Prices of the sedan have not yet been revealed but are expected to be around the Rs 1 crore ex-showroom range.
The Mercedes-AMG E63 S hopes to appeal to a lot of car enthusiasts looking for a powerful sedan which can be taken out on a race track, while also being equally rewarding as a daily driver.