- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 4 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 5 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News 15 dead, 43 lakh people affected as Assam floods turns critical
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
McLaren Senna 'Carbon Theme' edition revealed ahead of 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The special edition is made under McLaren's MSO division. The design is inspired by legendary Formula One racer Ayrton Senna's helmet, which had yellow, green and black details.
No changes have been made to the engine. The original McLaren Senna was revealed in December 2017 and costs 750,000 GBP or Rs 6.75 crore. The MSO treatment on the Senna Carbon upped the price by almost Rs 3.5 crore.
The McLaren Senna, like the ‘regular' Senna, is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, putting out 789bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
The Senna Carbon gets exclusive 7-spoke wheels, made out of carbon fibre and Aluminium. The wheels are 10 percent lighter than the standard ones. The wheels have different-coloured wheel nuts on either side of the car.
67 individual pieces make the McLaren Senna Carbon's body panel. It takes 1000 hours to producethem. The yellow detailing on the car takes another 250 hours. Yet another 300 hours is needed for the assembly.
The interior of McLaren Senna Carbon has a lot of exposed carbon fibre. The ‘Solar Yellow' and ‘Laurel Green' accents are present inside the car as well. Other than that, it is identical to the regular Senna.
The carbon fibre bucket seats are hollow. They are placed perfectly in the ‘Monocage III' carbon fibre tub. There is also a touring seat package for those wanting more comfort.
Click here for more details about the McLaren Senna!
Thoughts On The McLaren Senna Carbon Theme
The McLaren Senna is one of the most advanced track-oriented hypercars out there. With the Carbon Theme and the extra weight sheddings, the car can perform even more. The McLaren Senna Carbon is a good example of what the team at McLaren Special Operations division is capable of.