- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 16 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti WagonR Limited Edition launched in India: India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has launched the WagonR Limited Edition to boost the sales of the hatchback during the festive season. The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition comes equipped with new features and body graphics.
The newly launched Maruti WagonR Limited edition gets new features and stylish interior. The WagonR Limited Edition comes with a host of new features such as interior styling kit, Double-Din Bluetooth music system with speakers and reverse parking sensors.
Apart from the new features, the new Limited Edition WagonR also comes with stylish seat covers with orange accents, faux wood finish on the centre console and door trims, premium cushion set, body graphics and rear spoiler. The interior looks premium with the addition of new design elements.
The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition draws power from the same 998cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or an AMT gearbox. There are no mechanical changes done on the Limited Edition WagonR.
The Maruti WagonR has been one of the most popular choices among the entry-level car buyers and the hatchback continues to be amongst India's top-five selling cars. The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition is available with two optional accessories kit at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490.
Maruti Suzuki will also introduce the all-new WagonR in the Indian market in 2019. The new WagonR will feature a revamped design and new interior. But the mechanical components are expected to be the same. Maruti Suzuki also plans to introduce the electric version of the WagonR in India by 2020.
Thoughts On The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the WagonR Limited Edition to boost the sales of the hatchback during this festive season. The car gets a few additional features and subtle cosmetic updates. But the limited edition model looks more upmarket and premium as compared to the standard model.