TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Maruti WagonR Limited Edition launched in India: India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has launched the WagonR Limited Edition to boost the sales of the hatchback during the festive season. The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition comes equipped with new features and body graphics.
The newly launched Maruti WagonR Limited edition gets new features and stylish interior. The WagonR Limited Edition comes with a host of new features such as interior styling kit, Double-Din Bluetooth music system with speakers and reverse parking sensors.
Apart from the new features, the new Limited Edition WagonR also comes with stylish seat covers with orange accents, faux wood finish on the centre console and door trims, premium cushion set, body graphics and rear spoiler. The interior looks premium with the addition of new design elements.
The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition draws power from the same 998cc three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or an AMT gearbox. There are no mechanical changes done on the Limited Edition WagonR.
The Maruti WagonR has been one of the most popular choices among the entry-level car buyers and the hatchback continues to be amongst India's top-five selling cars. The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition is available with two optional accessories kit at a special price of Rs 15,490 and Rs 25,490.
Maruti Suzuki will also introduce the all-new WagonR in the Indian market in 2019. The new WagonR will feature a revamped design and new interior. But the mechanical components are expected to be the same. Maruti Suzuki also plans to introduce the electric version of the WagonR in India by 2020.
Thoughts On The Maruti WagonR Limited Edition
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the WagonR Limited Edition to boost the sales of the hatchback during this festive season. The car gets a few additional features and subtle cosmetic updates. But the limited edition model looks more upmarket and premium as compared to the standard model.